Thread: wii games on astraweb

hi all

is any1 else having major probs with games not downloading from astraweb all the files go pink and the file size drops rapidly as if the file isnt on the server anymore even with brand new games that are only a few days old?

many thanks

pinhead1000

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    working fine here, my son updated my wii to 4.3 though so i have no use for them atm, but just tried Bakugan_Battle_Brawlers_Defenders_Of_The_Core_PAL_Wii-WiiERD and its downloading and done 3 rars so far.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    pinhead1000 the problem is on your end, check your source, IE were you get the nzbs and ask this there.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    pinhead1000 the problem is on your end, check your source, IE were you get the nzbs and ask this there.
    hi m8

ive had the nzb from this site and from binsearch nzbindex nzbclub and nzbs.org all the same

just tried the us server and its fine i think its been deleted from the eu server
    Last edited by pinhead1000; 11-11-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by pinhead1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    hi m8

ive had the nzb from this site and from binsearch nzbindex nzbclub and nzbs.org all the same

just tried the us server and its fine i think its been deleted from the eu server
    Everything is fine on my end and I am downloading 2 wii games: Golden Eye and Dragons Lair. All the articles are coming from the EU server, according to Newsbin Pro connection tab, so I think the US servers might of had the articles removed. Are you using just 1 Astraweb server? I would recommend using all 3 servers and spread your connection out amongst them.