Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are there any iPhone trackers around?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if there's a thread about it i want to ask

should i buy a iphone 3GS ? do i need a 32GB one or 16 is enough ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    What kind of questions are those? You either buy something you think you want or you don't. No one can make a decision like that for you.

Now if you want an opinion: No, don't get it. There are much better phones out there, like the Galaxy S series and the HTC Mozart. The only reason you should even consider an iPhone is for the app store and nothing else.

As for the capacities, I always max it out, I emulate a lot of games (in some cases anthologies of games) and I carry around a bunch of pdf sourcebooks for a game I'm developing with a few friends (about 4gb), so it always ends up leaving something like 2gb of space free on a 16gb version. Which isn't enough for my music collection that I carry around. Unless you intend to carry around a hard drive with a screen attached, go with the 8gb/16gb.

I got an iTouch solely for the 64gb.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 11-11-2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Moar help.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Google Chrome doesn't even need such an extension.
    Who said extension? Not me.

And you can also do it in Opera, by just editing the HTML source, but with the developer menu it just takes two clicks.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well to get on track in here. Usenet is a great source of iphone apps, if however you need a torrent tracker Demonoid is prob the best. No shit, they have a great app section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12