Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    You'd never make it as a musician because you apparently only know one note.Anyway as previously stated you're mental as fuck regardless of whatever dubious reason you chose to delude yourself with for doing what you're doing.

You'd probably realize this except for you being mental as fuck.

Dave and you apparently have a lot in common.

"Mental FUCK" = The only kinda "FUCKING" Idol has ever known!! (btw you're the "TOTAL BOTTOM" in that dimension too!)

Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-25-2013 at 12:13 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd like to apologize for calling you "one note" as I feel I unnecessarily bad-mouthed the triangle.

Anyway Shirley with that many rocks in your head you could manage to bang a couple of them together to generate at least some tiny spark of originality.
    No wait you can't because your dumb.

Vile may come and go but sadly for you stupid is forever.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    Also you keep saying that you are going to leave.Nobody ever tell you to not make promises you have no intention of keeping?

I'll answer that.They likely did but you're probably too stupid to remember.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    I'd like to apologize for calling you "one note" as I feel I unnecessarily bad-mouthed the triangle.

Anyway Shirley with that many rocks in your head you could manage to bang a couple of them together to generate at least some tiny spark of originality.
    No wait you can't because your dumb.

Vile may come and go but sadly for you stupid is forever.
    YES! you are some SORRY excuse for a "come back post" but don't apologize! I mean it's NOT like you can help being a SHITWIT .....you BORN THAT WAY ANAL WART!!!
    BAD MOUTHED???
    OH don't worry bout "bad mouthing" the only REALLY bad thing that ever continues to come out of your mouth is a YOUR BREATH & an occasional homeless man's BUM-FUNKED PENIS!
    Indeed sadly your endlessly weak & "STUPID" responses seem ETERNAL!!!

5. Lounge   -   #145
    [QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3700976]Also you keep saying that you are going to leave.Nobody ever tell you to not make promises you have no intention of keeping?

{Uy uy, uh uh, oh oh, uh uh mental fuck me daddy!, MENTAL FUCK ME!!! oh oh uh WHO's MY INVISIBLE DADDY?? WHO'S MY INVISIBLE DADDY NOW??? ooh ooh ROCK MY BUNG HOLE YOU INVISIBLE BASTARD YOU!!! yes YES YES AAAAAAAAAAH YOU'RE The KING !!! YOU"RE KING OF THE BUNG HOLE ...I I I"M CUUUUUUUUUUUUUMING

6. Lounge   -   #146
    Like I said one note and stupid to a fault.
    Anyway has some brainwashing technique been employed on you that physically removed all traces of actual humour from your body while at the same time giving you the personality of a 13 year old trailer park punk?

Also do you dream in stupid?

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Also you keep saying that you are going to leave.Nobody ever tell you to not make promises you have no intention of keeping?

I'll answer that.They likely did but you're probably too stupid to remember.
    I REMEMBER exactly what I said anus plug! I said I'd be BACK from time to time & I also said I got my eye on you didn't I?
    But you give Daddy so much SASSIN' He gots to be ALWAYS be KICKING YOUR ASS-IN' !!!!

I seems to recall you saying something about if you 'DON'T REPLY' to me again ...now didn't you?
    & I see YOUR threats are just as EMPTY as your HEAD now aint they? ya putz!!!

8. Lounge   -   #148
    Frankly I don't pay any attention to what I say to you as I realize it all goes for naught anyway.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    Btw you're vulgarity is really cool. I don't know why everybody outside of Tophos or over 13 doesn't talk like that.

10. Lounge   -   #150
    Oh yeah they don't want to be viewed as dimwits.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast