Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I'm attaching your name to 'ignore'.
    Totally unrelated as always but ever feel like you're a cat playing with a retarded mouse?
    Mine says "Microsoft" on it, so yeah...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #182

I'm attaching your name to 'ignore'.
    Totally unrelated as always but ever feel like you're this huge pussy like myself playing with a mouse but getting fucked... like the huge pussy I am?

3. Lounge   -   #183
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Totally unrelated as always but ever feel like you're a cat playing with a retarded mouse?
    I have a Razer Death Adder not because it's good but because I think it projects the right sort of appropriately macho image when I'm killing pretend aliens and zombies on the internet.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #184
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post

Totally unrelated as always but ever feel like you're this huge pussy like myself playing with a mouse but getting fucked... like the huge pussy I am?
    Seeing as someone is attempting to insult me and mindful of the fact that imitation remains the sincerest form of flattery;attention everyone, dumb has just reached a new level.

5. Lounge   -   #185
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole

I have a

Razer Death Adder not because it's good but because I think it projects the right sort of appropriately macho image when I'm killing pretend aliens and zombies on the internet.
    How long have you had it?

Razers always start off pretty sweet, but after a year or so, somehow, something breaks.

I've only just decided it may be a quality issue, previously I've just somehow assumed it was bad luck.

And yet, out of maybe six mice and one keyboard, only the one mouse has survived past a couple of years and that was the super duper special edition laser boomslang, which is at least in part based on an old design.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #186
    I think I've had it for about four years minimum. Before that I regularly destroyed other manufacture's mouseses about every 6 months so obviously fortune favours the lucky.

7. Lounge   -   #187
    I used to have a Habu, which is a co-creation of Microsoft and Razer, but it started making undesired double clicks all the time last year, and it wasn't an OS problem. I had been using it since 2009 before that, though.

Now I have a cheap Chinese "Speed" brand mouse for my desktop PC, and an "Optimus" for my laptop (tried one of those special mini-mice, but it was highly uncomfortable to use).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #188
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I used to have a Habu, which is a co-creation of Microsoft and Razer, but it started making undesired double clicks all the time last year, and it wasn't an OS problem. I had been using it since 2009 before that, though.

Now I have a cheap Chinese "Speed" brand mouse for my desktop PC, and an "Optimus" for my laptop (tried one of those special mini-mice, but it was highly uncomfortable to use).
    All this unsolicited faggy technical talk so enraged me I just smashed my Death Adder on the floor and broke it all to hell.

Pretend aliens tonight you can rest easy.

9. Lounge   -   #189
    All this unsolicited faggy technical talk so enraged me
    Sorry about that. Let's go back to discussing what the spit means, or whatever this thread has degenerated to at this point
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #190
    I think it's now about anthonybrian inventing new and not interesting ways to be dumb.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast