Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Btw given the original topic and post how could this thread degenerate any further?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post

Seeing as someone is attempting to insult me and mindful of the fact that imitation remains the sincerest form of flattery;attention everyone, dumb has just reached a new level.
    Indeed but don't get too "flattered" as you were the one who started the trend of "imitation" (using/changing my posts in your posts under the guise of ignoring me remember???)
    Sorry that "New Level" of dumbness was already reached & pioneered by YOU!
    And the attention you are calling everyone to is your inability to disengage yourself from an exchange you desperately wish to pay "no attention" to... but you can't! your buds here are trying to assist you & take your mind off of this pummeling but you are the weak link deary LOL
    YOU can't get enough of this you need it, you learn from it & you wish to conquer it ...but NOT in this life time or this venue bro or semi bro are you being more white or more Black today? How about Asian? have you decided what color you are yet? LOL

3. Lounge   -   #193
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Btw given the original topic and post how could this thread degenerate any further?
    Easy. Oleg could post in it.

Either way, at least the comedy value has gone up. Unintentionally on anthony's part, but still.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

4. Lounge   -   #194
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post

Either way, at least the comedy value has gone up. Unintentionally on anthony's part, but still.
    Don't kid yourself kid!

5. Lounge   -   #195
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

I was just thinking Oleg could ask anthony for the secks before reading your post.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #196
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I was just thinking Oleg could ask anthony for the secks before reading your post.
    Mega please!
    Don't use "Oleg" as the scape-goat if YOU want to ask me for some sex just at least spell that damn word right & I might let you give me one of your MEGAblowjobs ok?
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 11:24 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #197
    Not to digress but anthony's a fruit,right?

8. Lounge   -   #198
    Not to digress but anthony's a fruit,right?
    Yeah , I'm a bannana you can have me in your mouth or up your poop-chute....the way I figure your type prefers the LATTER!

9. Lounge   -   #199
    A simple yes would have sufficed.

10. Lounge   -   #200
    A simple yes would have sufficed.
    Not when an ignoramous like you would misinterpret - I gots to CLARIFY in what capacity I am the long hard fruit you love so much!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-30-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast