Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Fellas I understand our first reaction is to be cocky, sarcastic, emasculating, intimidating again all the bully tactics we learned in grade school why? because if we don't then we have the EVER eternal lifelong threat of being called "ghey" (Dude I love your 'on the down low' spelling of the word though I think the closet is no place for a human to live!)

Dear presumably extremely ghey White dewd

The thing you fail to grasp is that the book All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten is basically my bible and so far has served me well in my career of professional teeter-totterer.

Although someday I do aspire to be either an astronaut or a cowboy.
    No way, fella. This dude is as black as the night. Can't you feel the soul oozing out of his word bricks? It's like listening to ten Motown records at once.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm fairly certain he isn't Black as in two long diatribes he never used the term "jive turkey" even once.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    HA! Here he is! Shrek in the flesh! the "big self acclaimed cheese" of the blog; Ogre-face has come for me!
    I thought it would be so much MORE a rush yet all I feel RIGHT now this terrible "frightening" minute is the desperate need to.....
    Roll over and Fart!
    Because THAT is about how much a "care" I got to give right about now Chalice!

YES let this particular "cup" pass me by because I won't spit in it I but I might barf & shit on it bcuz THAT is the only use it has shown itself to be!!

"MISS THE PART" HA!!! what "PART" of I couldn't care LESS do YOU not get?????
    READ any "Part" of your 'contibutions to humanity' & find out WHY I don't!

Do you fancy that someone could respect ANYTHING you have to SAY based on what you have already said in your posts?
    If you DO your are FAR TOO DELUDED a SOUL for me do ANYTHING ELSE but "MISUNDERSTAND"
    What pray tell IS there for me to UNDERSTAND about you that will do me any GOOD in my life beside me telling you to get some psychiatric & 12 Step help 12 months ago???

I am not intimidated by you, I've had the likes of you for snack time .. Hostess went out of business....I eat healthier now and the world is healthier for it THAT is the extent of my "UNDERSTANDING" of you!
    Now Be Thyself GONE Ogre face .....{BELCH} NEXT.....

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Whatever, two-dicks.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    So, once provoked you default into the very creature you so patronisingly tower above? Good to know. It doesn't take much, does it. All you simple-minded twats are the same. Wind them up and watch them go.

Took less than a hundred words to transform this boy scout into a ranting, incoherent spastic. People like you get spat on cos you wear your face like a spittoon.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I thought it would be so much MORE a rush yet all I feel RIGHT now this terrible "frightening" minute is the desperate need to.....
    Roll over and Fart!
    Yep, ghey as Richard Simmons dancing to Liberace while watching Top gun on an iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Roll over and Fart!
    Yep, ghey as Richard Simmons dancing to Liberace while watching Top gun on an iPad.
    YOU'RE Kidding me right? NO seriously!
    YOU calling out the "ghey" ????
    YOU must not got a mirror!! if you DO please CONSULT!!!

Dude it's one or the other either the BARBER or the BEAUTICIAN but SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE b4 you fix your mouth to EVEN whisper the word "ghey" & it REALLY is THAT simple!
    YOU up in here looking like Mother Earth - Sister Golden Hair from 1961 calling ME Ghey?????
    Oh Girl PLEEZ! you better DON'T !!! LOL

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    So, once provoked you default into the very creature you so patronisingly tower above? Good to know. It doesn't take much, does it. All you simple-minded twats are the same. Wind them up and watch them go.

Took less than a hundred words to transform this boy scout into a ranting, incoherent spastic. People like you get spat on cos you wear your face like a spittoon.
    (?) DO I smell the stink of rotting Ogre meat or is there an echo of long dead fowl spirits in the room?
    I thought I was clear, concise & precise when I said "NEXT!!!!"

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-19-2013 at 12:20 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    That didn't make any sense the second time either, mongo.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast