Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    lulz, dimwit.

Smart move borrowing from my sig. It reaches downright heady literary heights compared to your word-bricks, after all Too bad you didn't get the point, though.
    Come again Whatsaface?

LITERARY HEIGHTS????
    Was that your.. um..goal? HA!
    So you reach your 'literary heights" through the quotes of ..SOMEONE ELSE????
    ROTFL
    I think that says it ALL transformer!
    Keep looking for those quotes bro
    cuz they DAMN sure aint originating from the EMPTY space called YOUR skull dude! LOL
    Yeah, sorry. I used some big words, didn't I.

Let's try another tack. Here's something better adapted to your reading level:

You dumb. Durr.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Tophos. Gotta be from Tophos...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster

One other thing since you're talking "shit" Pooty Kat!
    How the hell you gonna say that I'm talking "shit" when I'm in a cesspool?
    Have you NOT read what I was RESPONDING TO????

HA! did you think I was going to come up in here and ALLOW these fools (yourself included!) to THINK I'm the ONE???
    I aint trying go out like that kid!
    Damn straight - Throw shit & you just OUGHTS to expect some "shit" to be thrown back at ya!

I gave you ONE chance to step to me correct with my FIRST post! I came to this board with RESPECT like a MAN (1000%)!
    And you so ass backward from being IN a group like this for FAR TOO LONG that you would accuse me of talking SHIT??
    You Buggin! & I really don't get how you figure I am somehow out of element because I don't take YOUR "shit"
    Come again boy! maybe YOU would lie down and cater to the B.S.

Like I said you get ONE chance to come correct cuz otherwise I KNOW your mistaken my good charachter for WEAKNESS to be FUCKED with & that is FAR from the case Pooty Kat FAR FAR from it! By the way I have a little "GIFT" especially for you!:
    1. No I didn't read your first post. It was entirely too long and anyone who leaves that kind of response on a forum has to be a blowhard.

2. I like to have shit thrown on me.

3. Take my shit or leave my shit, I really don't give a shit.

4. Thanks for embracing the paragraph, it's quite the concept.

5. People spit in your direction because your a fuck.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Come again Whatsaface?

LITERARY HEIGHTS????
    Was that your.. um..goal? HA!
    So you reach your 'literary heights" through the quotes of ..SOMEONE ELSE????
    ROTFL
    I think that says it ALL transformer!
    Keep looking for those quotes bro
    cuz they DAMN sure aint originating from the EMPTY space called YOUR skull dude! LOL
    Yeah, sorry. I used some big words, didn't I.

Let's try another tack. Here's something better adapted to your reading level:

You dumb. Durr.
    NO apologies necessary!
    Your "big" words are just as STUPID-ASS as ALL your "little" ones prick!

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post

One other thing since you're talking "shit" Pooty Kat!
    How the hell you gonna say that I'm talking "shit" when I'm in a cesspool?
    Have you NOT read what I was RESPONDING TO????

HA! did you think I was going to come up in here and ALLOW these fools (yourself included!) to THINK I'm the ONE???
    I aint trying go out like that kid!
    Damn straight - Throw shit & you just OUGHTS to expect some "shit" to be thrown back at ya!

I gave you ONE chance to step to me correct with my FIRST post! I came to this board with RESPECT like a MAN (1000%)!
    And you so ass backward from being IN a group like this for FAR TOO LONG that you would accuse me of talking SHIT??
    You Buggin! & I really don't get how you figure I am somehow out of element because I don't take YOUR "shit"
    Come again boy! maybe YOU would lie down and cater to the B.S.

Like I said you get ONE chance to come correct cuz otherwise I KNOW your mistaken my good charachter for WEAKNESS to be FUCKED with & that is FAR from the case Pooty Kat FAR FAR from it! By the way I have a little "GIFT" especially for you!:
    1. No I didn't read your first post. It was entirely too long and anyone who leaves that kind of response on a forum has to be a blowhard.

mmmm Now I can just smell a HINT of some testosterone...... this particular variety has an overwhelming aura of inner PUSSY-STINK in it though!!!

Now bend over you little perturbed little Turd & SHIT in your own face since you love "shit" so much...ya little shit! LOL

6. Lounge   -   #86

mmmm Now I can just smell a HINT of some testosterone...... this particular variety has an overwhelming aura of inner PUSSY-STINK in it though!!!

Now bend over you little perturbed little Turd & SHIT in your own face since you love "shit" so much...ya little shit! LOL

PS SHIT FACE - If you NEVER read my LONG ASS post & you supposedly don't give a "SHIT about SHIT"

First of all ya shoulda never said "shit" bcuz you were speaking out of turn & from your home base IGNORANCE!

Just wanted to jump on it right? had no clue as to what the fuck you were jumping into but ya did anyway just to be talking some "shit" right???

OK bro BRING it!

7. Lounge   -   #87
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Tophos. Gotta be from Tophos...
    I'm pretty sure they only travel in packs and so far this person seems to be content to be stupid all by himself.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post

idol is a lot of things but he is nobody's fool.
    Actually I used to be money's fool but sadly we parted.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster

PS SHIT FACE - If you NEVER read my LONG ASS post & you supposedly don't give a "SHIT about SHIT"

First of all ya shoulda never said "shit" bcuz you were speaking out of turn & from your home base IGNORANCE!

Just wanted to jump on it right? had no clue as to what the fuck you were jumping into but ya did anyway just to be talking some "shit" right???

OK bro BRING it!
    So happy with your own quote that you couldn't help but reply to it.

By the way, I know what I "jumped" into. Basically there is this guy that is in love with his own ideas about pretty much everything but soon realizes that no one listens in the real world. So instead of submitting the fact that his ideas and opinions must be annoying he turns to a forum that is intended for file sharing to use as his soapbox. He then retreats to this one man army campaign after the blowback from what he has posted, realizing that even negative attention feels better than none at all.

10. Lounge   -   #90

OK bro BRING it!
    So happy with your own quote that you couldn't help but reply to it.

By the way, I know what I "jumped" into. Basically there is this guy that is in love with his own ideas about pretty much everything but soon realizes that no one listens in the real world. So instead of submitting the fact that his ideas and opinions must be annoying he turns to a forum that is intended for file sharing to use as his soapbox. He then retreats to this one man army campaign after the blowback from what he has posted, realizing that even negative attention feels better than none at all.
    LOL What the fuck was that fantasy sequence about YOU?
    Look Dr Seuss!!! if that was supposed to be a medical diagnosis I suggest you go back to being a Shitologist!
    So you can ANAL-YSE why it KEEPS coming out ya mouth instead of yo ass!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-21-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast