Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: what.cd

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    I asked for an invite on another forum and got one in less than 2 hours!
    Yes those other forums actually judge on speedtest, ratio proofs and seedbox proof ... Oh and if you ever need an invite to HDT ask me. I wont check your post history or even your ratio proofs.
    I'm not sure if I should laugh or drop my jaw. Do you realize how much hypocrisy lies in these two statements alone? I hope that at some point in time you realize how retarded this all is, you put down your vendetta and come back to your senses. And it's not because of any crux of forum exclusivity.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 12-09-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Lol why is your ass on fire? Dont you have anything other to do than spam on these forums? Yes those other forums actually judge on speedtest, ratio proofs and seedbox proof instead of becoming sherlock holmes and trying to figure out why a person is going on vacations

Oh and if you ever need an invite to HDT ask me. I wont check your post history or even your ratio proofs. Afterall you dont have a real life and you spend so much time spamming on these forums, I can surely spare an invite for you
    Sherlock Holmes is my hero .

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, and after finishing their dinner they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.
    "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
    "I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" exclaims Watson.
    "And what do you deduce from that?"
    Watson ponders for a minute. "Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?"
    "Watson, you idiot!" he exclaims, "Somebody has stolen our tent!"
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    thanks lea88. thanks for showing your true colors.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    thanks lea88. thanks for showing your true colors.
    and dont forget that classic excuse of "i m on vacation" this by the fact is the most severe lie she cud ever told
    Pakistani embassy is not issuing any visas for indian passport holders since those last Mumbai terrorist attacks, she closed the thread bfore i can tell her this but
    she felt E-Raped and came back to show she has HDbits and gave me one final chance to cler

Request: since i am on her ignore list plz can someone copy and put my above msg in their post so that she can see it
    thanx in advance

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    and dont forget that classic excuse of "i m on vacation" this by the fact is the most severe lie she cud ever told
    Pakistani embassy is not issuing any visas for indian passport holders since those last Mumbai terrorist attacks, she closed the thread bfore i can tell her this but
    she felt E-Raped and came back to show she has HDbits and gave me one final chance to cler
    thanx in advance
    Here you go - this deserves it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    thanx mate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456