Thread: [Have] bitmetv , revtt,tl [Want] hdsporttorrents , footytorrents.co.uk

pair20002000's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I need this trackers
    http://www.footytorrents.co.uk/
    http://www.hdsporttorrents.co.uk/

and send me what you want for it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You don't need an invite, you want it.
    It looks so ridiculous every time I read someone saying they NEED an invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    They closed signups because someone from rutracker was stealing their games and upload them to their tracker... someone who wanted in so bad...
    Maximum number of users reached. We are becoming an invite only tracker due to some people creating over 50 accounts. We will have open sign ups regularly and will be announced on our twitter page
    A message to all rutracker members stop pming our cappers for permission to reupload our games. You risk getting a warning if you annoy them. Your site is one of the main reasons why this site is invite only make a deal to not steal our games we will consider reopening.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dexico90 View Post
    They closed signups because someone from rutracker was stealing their games and upload them to their tracker...
    Stealing "their" games, eh?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Well when You CAP a game from tv and its done by their capers then perhaps that you can call stealing... But I dont understand... there are forums where you can download many various versions of one game. 720 1080 xvid mp4 everything... And they cant be sure if you get it from there or somewhere else... I bet they also get most of their stuff from forums...