Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sceneacess

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    For example look at TT, they opened their signup, many people get in, and the number of request for TT is almost 0
    Please refresh my memory, what was the number of "have TT fresh account" trades after they did that?
    so u r trying to say that everyone requested TT invite before their open sign ups was for trading purpose only

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

Please refresh my memory, what was the number of "have TT fresh account" trades after they did that?
    so u r trying to say that everyone requested TT invite before their open sign ups was for trading purpose only
    not everyone but 99.99%

if you were really into trance you can join TT in no time, loads of users have spare invites there, you just have to show real passion (and your collection) to get an invite
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    I don't know, but many of the people that signed up when that took place did it to trade the account away afterwards.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    This thread is off topic and now is close. I got my invite here from a giveaway look it up for proof before and now my account is deleted/inactive. Any one who has a invite for scc pm me. Fst was the best in the past with the giveaways and now everyone requesting resulting with idiot complain about giving an invite to someone. Over protected of their account. Man things change while I was gone from fst.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123