Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ftn ...

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi guys!

This is a long shot i know but i would to give it a shot . I' m already 3 years member of FST and this is my first time asking for FTN .

Why would i like to join ?

Ratiofree : Because after Sct died i'm still looking for something as good as Sct was and even better and i strongly believe that what i'm searching is FTN . Scc is great as well but with my connection i can't afford buying a seedbox every month to keep a descent ratio . With FTN the only thing that is needed is time to seed the torrent , that's all , and this makes torrenting even more easy and enjoyable .

Packs: There are some great packs over at FTN from what i've heard like movie packs , games etc . Since i'm both a games and movie fan i think this site would suit me the best .

Forums : The forums are active and entertaining . So since is it a small community you can easily make friends and have some fun over at the forums .

Those are the basic reasons why i would like to join FTN . Of course i will help the site by being active and even donating every now and then . If you need proof just ask , and i will send them you .

If you could help me out , i would be grateful .

Cheers!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    This is a long shot i know but i would to give it a shot . I' m already 3 years member of FST and this is my first time asking for FTN .
    Wait, we can ask more than once?

Ratiofree : Because after Sct died i'm still looking for something as good as Sct was and even better and i strongly believe that what i'm searching is FTN .
    Let me ask the usual question... why not Pretome?

IPT also has packs and an active community, and it's so easy to seed over there that shouldn't be an issue...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    I just discovered the wonders of IPT, and although I am grateful to the person who gave me my SCC invite, I find myself loving up the IPT.

Also, if you're looking for packs, you're better off at PiN (also ratio-free, has movies but don't know about games). And the packs at SCC are freeleech as well...

Perhaps the question is this: how can you prove you're not a trophy hunter?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I just found out that IPT has a free-leech Richard Pryor movie pack, oh life is good! Wait.... am I off-topic?

The truth is that there is just no good reason to want to join FTN no matter how good you think your speech is and I'm afraid you are only wasting your time asking here.
    Last edited by KFlint; 11-15-2010 at 09:31 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    collectors will always be collecting things they cant have, doesnt matter its good or not
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarkial View Post
    I just discovered the wonders of IPT, and although I am grateful to the person who gave me my SCC invite, I find myself loving up the IPT.

Also, if you're looking for packs, you're better off at PiN (also ratio-free, has movies but don't know about games). And the packs at SCC are freeleech as well...

Perhaps the question is this: how can you prove you're not a trophy hunter?
    How can anyone really answer this question ? The only way is to get invited and prove that you really are not a trophy hunter by being active .

But the only way to do that is that someone can trust you , and this is what i'm asking you for .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I still wait for Idol's opinion on this matter!
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    That is not a satisfactory answer.

Many have already told you that things at FTN can be found elsewhere, a lot easier. It is up to you to explain what FTN has besides a reputation that attracts you to it. Packs of movies and games - already found elsewhere. Good community - elsewhere. Ratiofree - OK, I admit not that many elsewhere but FL and BP in other places make up for that. So what is it about FTN?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    After reading your request, what you are looking for is either SCC (it replaced SCT since its demise) or PTM, which is ratio free plus nearly 3x the contents. I can help you with the latter, should you decide to close the request.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    The answer is simple , FTN has the whole package . Yes i can find packs elsewhere like someone mentioned Pin , yes there are a lot of 0day tracker , yes there are other good forums but FTN combines all these into one great tracker . This is my answer , not sure if this what you wanted to hear but i'm being honest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast