Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been at St. Jude's with my son. . .

Aristocles's Avatar Film Buff
    My son was diagnosed the ALL ~ 8 weeks ago. We went straight to St. Judes and just got back tonight, after getting unexpected and miraculous news a couple of hours ago, just as we arrived home. HE'S IN REMISSION! I have got settled back in and am posting around. Haven't been here in a good while but was wondering if you guys who remember me would put in a word for me at IPT, Rev. iTs, Cinematik, TL, AsianDVD, THC, Goem, ST, Gormogon. I am Aristocles at all of them, I do believe.

Best day of my life!

Ten days at home and then back to the hospital for a couple of days but my son will be OK!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just go to their IRC help channels

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome back, Aristo! I'm delighted to hear the positive twist on your story. Take care, and get some much-deserved rest.

ALL Description HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Just go to their IRC help channels
    He doesn't use IRC at all, that's why he's asking us to vouch for him to get his accounts re-enabled.

However, at least two of the trackers you mentioned (IPT and TL) delete inactive accounts, so if you're getting "username or password incorrect", then they're gone for good. I'd be more than glad to reinvite you to the former, though. Oh, and nice to see you around, man.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    if some of your 'movie trackers' are gone, i'd be glad to invite you to passthepopcorn. they have a very nice selection of non-mainstream material and an impressive amount of torrents (38.142 to be exact).

take care.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    u can pm me for IPT

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Glad to see you around, Aristocles, and glad to see you are doing so well (at the moment, at least). I can't get you back on any of the trackers you mentioned because I myself am not a member, but I thought I'd waste your time and remind you that you're a swell guy that deserves the best (and so does your son).
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Aristocles's Avatar Film Buff
    My 'old' buddies! May God bless you all.

It looks like I am good to go at most all I queried about, I just assumed that I had been binned on those account but with the exception of IPT and RevTT all is well.

I am still very happy. We just dropped everything and quite literally moved to RMH in Memphis and were there for ~ 54 days- closing in on 8 weeks. While Memphis per se is a filthy hell hole, St. Jude's is staffed by wonderful volk and brilliant Doctors; evidently ours is world famous in the Leukemia purview. We are lucky to have him.

I apologize for my earlier post, the syntax, diction, spelling, etc. were terrible. I was very tired. So, to ringhunter, mega, cinephilia, anon-sbi, whatcdfan, & hotshot, I say: SALUD!
    Last edited by Aristocles; 11-17-2010 at 06:15 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Best wishes for you.
    BTW you shouldn't post so much details in a public forum. Anyone can look you up with that information.

edit: talking about details of hospital.
    Last edited by HMthePM; 11-16-2010 at 09:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Im sure the same DR. Helps out alot of patients.
    So I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna narrow down exactly who he is anyways nor is there any reason to.

Glad your son is doing better. Best of luck with the forthcoming visit to the hospital as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast