Thread: Nicki Minaj's album should break records next tuesday.Check it on itunes.

..... BT Rep: +2
    Nicki Minaj 'Pink Friday" comes out Nov 23rd. What do you guys think of her? I think her album is going to be hot!
    Rihanna also dropped a album recently.
    Last edited by pone44; 11-18-2010 at 10:05 PM.

2. Music   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

3. Music   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    2010 Teen Choice Awards Choice Breakout Artist – Female (Nominated) I think that more or less says it all.

Actually I'd never heard anything by her until I browsed because of this link and my honest opinion is that I've heard better music come from my cat when I stepped on his tail .

Btw I'm not joking.

Respect my lack of authority.

4. Music   -   #4
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Haha.OK. Her beats are hot though!

Samples. unedited! only one I could find

Last edited by pone44; 11-18-2010 at 10:02 PM.

5. Music   -   #5
    Nicki minaj is really annoying. Something about her voice and her lyrics just make me wanna jab her face. This is probably going to break records as one of the most bootlegged items in the hood. Her beats are hot because shes on Young Money and they shell out major dough for good beats, its not like shes sitting behind a computer for 8 hours a day trying to make one beat

6. Music   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by byrnesc1 View Post
    its not like shes sitting behind a computer for 8 hours a day trying to make one beat
    For reasons that may not be instantly apparent ,you don't know how sad that line makes me.
    Btw I just heard "Check It Out" her duet with Will. I. Am. and the first thought that comes to mind is thank God someone gave these people decent tunes to plagiarize sample from or else the state of music would be even worse off than it is now.

Not the Will.I.Am. doesn't turn a nice phrase but I think in the past they had a word for people that were literally gifted but lacked music talent....poets.
    Respect my lack of authority.