Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite NBA team/season predictions

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I'm gonna bet on the Miami Heat , I don't really like them, I like the Hornets more , but I think that the Heat can win the playoffs . As long as they learn to play good without the stars ( ex: the game vs Bulls where Lebron was injured ) they will win them all .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    This season I place my bet on Boston Celtics. They have a really good team with great players, and I think they can repeat last year's performance, if not overocome it. Too bad though that this is not Sacramento's season. They are my favorites.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    I'm going out on a limb here. Cleveland sucks!

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here. Cleveland sucks!
    Either that or they're supposed to suck so the "allmighty king" can look that much better. In this day and age I wouldn't call that impossible. I mean some people were comparing him to MJ...

No, really, they're really unlucky with all the injuries. They're not this bad, IMO.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Miami Heat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12