Thread: LegendasDivx

7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Oh my, I can't believe I'm doing this...

I need a subtitle, in portuguese, for a single movie that I could only find in this website. Clicked to download the subtitle and it asked for login and password. Clicked sing in and GUESS WHAT? An invite is needed! For a subtitle website!

Now I'm here, asking for an invite for this website.

Let me know if you need any, uhhh, proofs? Profile links?

And remember: I could be stealing, killing, listening to funk music, trading invites or asking for a ftn invite... but I'm just humbling asking for this invite

At least I hope to never ever need to look for subtitles elsewhere again...

Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what's the film you need subtitles for ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Legendasdivx isn't just another subtitle website, it's the best portuguese subtitle website with the best translators.
    And there's no one near they're quality.
    They have a invite system because the server can't deal with so many users visiting the website.
    I don't have invites but I have an account there. If you tell me what you need I can get it for you. Or you can just wait for someone to invite you.
    Last edited by Arguti; 11-19-2010 at 04:10 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Hi Cine! The movie is Inception. I could watch it without subs but not my father.

I ended up finding a good subtitle for this one. From time to time I have troubles to find subtitles to some movies. I even have a small app called SubFrameRate to "adjust" some subtitles when I don't find the right one, but this time it was really hard to find something usable.

Thanks for the offer Arguti. As I said, the truth is that I wouldn't use the site that much. The site looks great for what it's made, but I'm not too much into movies and most of them I watch without subtitles, but sometimes my father or my brother need subs. That's when this kind of website comes in handy.

Knowing all this, if someone still wants to spare an invite, it will be welcome. I'm sure the site will prove itself useful from time to time.

btw, the movie is really great!
    Last edited by 7th; 11-19-2010 at 04:29 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I have an account there, though I have no idea how to get an invite. Will try and check it out.
    Meanwhile, tell me to which version you need the subtitles to, and I'll host them somewhere for your download.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thank you Cabalo. The release is "Inception.2010.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON" but I already managed to find good subtitles to the movie.

Since you're a member there, I imagine the site is PT-Brazil and PT-Portugal too, isn't it?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yes, it is mainly PT-PT but there's also PT-BR and sometimes ENG or even ESP. I should know, i've translated some episodes of Dexter to LegendasDivx!

Also, like it was said here before, the server couldn't handle so many visitors so they had to put on an invite-system to the site and they gave 1 invite to the users (about a year ago, more or less) and they don't give any more invites to anybody! The only way to get an invite is to buy some kind of souvenir (€5) related to LegendasDivx (a mug or a keychain, i believe).

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Thank you Cabalo. The release is "Inception.2010.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON" but I already managed to find good subtitles to the movie.

Since you're a member there, I imagine the site is PT-Brazil and PT-Portugal too, isn't it?
    Exactly. Lots of subtitles for pt-BR too.
    Didn't know about that "donate for invite" shit though. I don't have invites but quite a few of my buds are members, so I'll ask around if anyone has one invite.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I don't have invites but quite a few of my buds are members, so I'll ask around if anyone has one invite.
    Cabalo, don't worry. Don't want to bother you with that, really! I think sooner or later someone will show up with an invite in hand. Anyway, it's not a big trouble to use google to find subs. I only had problem this time and maybe because of the release (since I've found subs for other releases with easy).

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

@ElGatonPirata: long time don't see you around. Thanks for the infos!