Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SceneByTes (SBT)

dzamba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    awesome tracker ! beat SCC with pre times ( only checked Games/PC category )

2. BitTorrent   -   #32

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post
    yeah, their review looks good to me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    So I will be honest here... When I saw the OP post about this I just figured he was staff there and was looking for easy promotion, so I joined only to find that was not the case.. I actually REALLY like what I see! This place has A LOT of potential it looks like. The layout and colors are awesome to me. I love simple layouts with easy to see stuff on black backgrounds. If yer into pre times, this place should be added to yer radar for sure. I've been told the pre's will actually get faster than they already are if donations start happening to help with upgrading a couple servers. Some of the people who are already members there I actually know from other places, and look forward to their company. So this is one of my newer favorite places I am looking forward to being on. I promise this is my real thoughts and its not me just trying to rally up peeps, LOL.
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    The layout and colors are awesome to me. I love simple layouts with easy to see stuff on black backgrounds. If yer into pre times, this place should be added to yer radar for sure. I've been told the pre's will actually get faster than they already are if donations start happening to help with upgrading a couple servers. Some of the people who are already members there I actually know from other places, and look forward to their company. So this is one of my newer favorite places I am looking forward to being on. I promise this is my real thoughts and its not me just trying to rally up peeps, LOL.
    So I will be honest here.... none of those , in themselves , are good enough reasons to join. Even the "knowing people from other places" since , I might be mistaken here, but you could simply be " enjoying their company" at those other places.

Does it offer more or anything different in way of content ? Or is it easier to keep a ratio on ? Or for lack of a better word , friendlier ?
    These are the things that are important aren't they ? Not ( sorry ) whether it's" pretty " or I can download the same thing from there a few seconds/minutes/hours faster than I can from someplace else. Especially since deluded as I am there still exists a thing called loyalty.
    Of course I don't believe in free agency as it is currently practiced either, so I guess fuck me.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-24-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    So I will be honest here... When I saw the OP post about this I just figured he was staff there and was looking for easy promotion, so I joined only to find that was not the case.. I actually REALLY like what I see! This place has A LOT of potential it looks like. The layout and colors are awesome to me. I love simple layouts with easy to see stuff on black backgrounds. If yer into pre times, this place should be added to yer radar for sure. I've been told the pre's will actually get faster than they already are if donations start happening to help with upgrading a couple servers. Some of the people who are already members there I actually know from other places, and look forward to their company. So this is one of my newer favorite places I am looking forward to being on. I promise this is my real thoughts and its not me just trying to rally up peeps, LOL.
    You staff there?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This seems to come in cycles. Every couple of months there's some new hyped up tracker that has amazing pre-times, scene axx, and fast seedboxes. I could bring up some examples, if I still remembered what any of those trackers were called. They seem to fade into obscurity once the hype dies down and most people go back to using TL or SCC to get their scene releases.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The layout and colors are awesome to me. I love simple layouts with easy to see stuff on black backgrounds. If yer into pre times, this place should be added to yer radar for sure. I've been told the pre's will actually get faster than they already are if donations start happening to help with upgrading a couple servers. Some of the people who are already members there I actually know from other places, and look forward to their company. So this is one of my newer favorite places I am looking forward to being on. I promise this is my real thoughts and its not me just trying to rally up peeps, LOL.
    So I will be honest here.... none of those , in themselves , are good enough reasons to join. Even the "knowing people from other places" since , I might be mistaken here, but you could simply be " enjoying their company" at those other places.

Does it offer more or anything different in way of content ? Or is it easier to keep a ratio on ? Or for lack of a better word , friendlier ?
    These are the things that are important aren't they ? Not ( sorry ) whether it's" pretty " or I can download the same thing from there a few seconds/minutes/hours faster than I can from someplace else. Especially since deluded as I am there still exists a thing called loyalty.
    Of course I don't believe in free agency as it is currently practiced either, so I guess fuck me.
    hello Idol!!
    Well I guess different people look for different things in a tracker.. "Different strokes for different folks" - The things that appeal to me are what I was saying.. I was sure to mention "to me" in that post as I was sure others may not agree that point may be something that would attract them there. Also that's why I was like "If yer into pre times", as I don't care, but some people are all over that stuff. As for content, it appears to just be scene content, general 0 day. About the ratio, hard to say right now as it's free leech. I don't have a ratio yet or a downloaded amount displayed, just what I've uploaded thus far. So we'll prolly have to wait & see about those things as the site grows older and the user base develops.

I was just sharing my opinion guys! Not saying everyone should go make an acc. Just wanted to share my thoughts.
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    This seems to come in cycles. Every couple of months there's some new hyped up tracker that has amazing pre-times, scene axx, and fast seedboxes. I could bring up some examples, if I still remembered what any of those trackers were called. They seem to fade into obscurity once the hype dies down and most people go back to using TL or SCC to get their scene releases.
    ScenePalace jumps straight to mind. And that was a very healthily staffed site (all highly experienced ex-OiNK staffers or current BT "veterans") and yet it didn't make it very far. Just shows you that trackers are starting to find members, as opposed to the norm that has been the other way round, thus far.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post
    Sharky likes whatever he is paid to like. It's the least reliable and most biased "source" you can bother reading.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast