Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SceneByTes (SBT)

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    This seems to come in cycles. Every couple of months there's some new hyped up tracker that has amazing pre-times, scene axx, and fast seedboxes. I could bring up some examples, if I still remembered what any of those trackers were called. They seem to fade into obscurity once the hype dies down and most people go back to using TL or SCC to get their scene releases.
    ScenePalace jumps straight to mind. And that was a very healthily staffed site (all highly experienced ex-OiNK staffers or current BT "veterans") and yet it didn't make it very far. Just shows you that trackers are starting to find members, as opposed to the norm that has been the other way round, thus far.
    Being an ex-Oinker myself I'm suprised I never heard of ScenePalace. How long was it around for?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    hello Idol!!
    Well I guess different people look for different things in a tracker.. "Different strokes for different folks" - The things that appeal to me are what I was saying.. I was sure to mention "to me" in that post as I was sure others may not agree that point may be something that would attract them there. Also that's why I was like "If yer into pre times", as I don't care, but some people are all over that stuff. As for content, it appears to just be scene content, general 0 day. About the ratio, hard to say right now as it's free leech. I don't have a ratio yet or a downloaded amount displayed, just what I've uploaded thus far. So we'll prolly have to wait & see about those things as the site grows older and the user base develops.

I was just sharing my opinion guys! Not saying everyone should go make an acc. Just wanted to share my thoughts.
    You that know I love you in a totally heterosexual non- ghey kind of way of course even though I sometimes do get strange ,unfamiliar thoughts when I see you wearing that certain pair of jeans.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Yay, my favorite tracker is not dead. *cough*

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Sharky likes whatever he is paid to like. It's the least reliable and most biased "source" you can bother reading.
    It's funny because it's true.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    yes i agree with OP it has the potential given the good pretimes and speeds etc but it will take some time to judge as more users and content come along and the design looks cool the only thing i did not like was the category icons, DH's are best imo tho

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    MODERATION
    lokk nice ! but how is the sped and pretime?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kado View Post
    lokk nice ! but how is the sped and pretime?
    Sheesh, how about you read the posts right before yours before you spam.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You that know I love you in a totally heterosexual non- ghey kind of way of course even though I sometimes do get strange ,unfamiliar thoughts when I see you wearing that certain pair of jeans.
    oooOOOHH! I think yer talkin' about my wranglers!! Hahah! I have some more pics of me in them, newer than the ones I sent you last month. I also have a couple pics of me in my chaps wearing only the chaps. Perhaps I will send them over!!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Here is a new look of it, activity increased a lot.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast