Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tti

DISABLED PRIVS
    give me your e-mail !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades View Post
    give me your e-mail !
    And how would he do that, traNNNce ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    This guy doesn't get tired.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I don't get it, what did traNNNce do again?
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    You mean besides the shitload of dupes he's had here?

I recall he requested TT after bragging about having made five accounts there, and there was a scam report involving him, also.
    Last edited by anon; 01-03-2011 at 05:11 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    You mean besides the shitload of dupes he's had here?

I recall he requested TT after bragging about having made five accounts there, and there was a scam report involving him, also.
    How do you remember all of this stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I've had the pleasure of banning him and many of his dupes elsewhere, too. Makes that stuff a bit harder to forget.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I didn't realize dupes were such a bad thing. I myself have had two (well, one that I didn't even realize I owned until I was told to change my email and realized it was attached to a different account a few months older than this one; and the other that I signed up to troll the PTP fiasco thread with a friend) but never saw any warnings/disabled privileges come off it.

Thought, the TT part might be a forgivable blemish (don't they have a complete absence of rules on the issue?) (though, the other sites he traded for probably didn't).

So why do you still bother to administrate that place, anon? Mind you, I never agreed with what you did on a personal level, but I agreed with it on a libertarian level (those who live in houses made of glass ... yadda yadda yadda); so I have no interest in whichever direction you pick/explain, I just find it odd that you are still an active (albeit, with many hoping that you aren't) member of the community, even though you have no interest in any of it, any longer.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I didn't realize dupes were such a bad thing. I myself have had two (well, one that I didn't even realize I owned until I was told to change my email and realized it was attached to a different account a few months older than this one; and the other that I signed up to troll the PTP fiasco thread with a friend) but never saw any warnings/disabled privileges come off it.

Thought, the TT part might be a forgivable blemish (don't they have a complete absence of rules on the issue?) (though, the other sites he traded for probably didn't).
    Perhaps you simply got away with it.

Jokes aside, the rule about dupes on FST is rather unwritten. From what I've observed, there's apparently nothing wrong with having more than one account per se (something I've read many of the lounge's regulars comply with), but it's a different deal when more than one of those actively participate in the invite section. That'd deter traders with "anti-trader" dupes used to leech invites they can't get due to their trading activities, rep cheaters, and the like.

So why do you still bother to administrate that place, anon? Mind you, I never agreed with what you did on a personal level, but I agreed with it on a libertarian level (those who live in houses made of glass ... yadda yadda yadda); so I have no interest in whichever direction you pick/explain, I just find it odd that you are still an active (albeit, with many hoping that you aren't) member of the community, even though you have no interest in any of it, any longer.
    When did I say I had no interest on it?

What I did say is that I've stopped torrenting and use file hosters instead, but I still have my knowledge about stuff as well as plenty of free time, so I regularly post on and moderate that place. Taking the, uh, "most well known" aspect of it apart, I'm also an active, well-known and appreciated member of that community, and couldn't give that up so easily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12