Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This can't be good

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/jame...to-host-oscar/

Doesn't hosting any awards show pretty much demand that you be entertaining ,like a comedian or something?
    OK that obviously still doesn't explain Jimmy Fallon but seriously Franco and Hathaway ?
    Still if Anne dresses slutty it will be a definite step up from Queen Latifah ( btw Queen's real name is actually Dana Owens . Doesn't quite create the same image does it? Thinking of changing mine to Captain Steel Awesome ).
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Current opinion holds that the only way this works is Hathaway is naked for the entire show and Franco really cuts off his arm, on camera.

I'm thinking this is unlikely.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Somebody said Kevin Spacey on the Deadline link thread. I think he'd be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Current opinion holds that the only way this works is Hathaway is naked for the entire show and Franco really cuts off his arm, on camera.

I'm thinking this is unlikely.
    Doubly unlikely since it's hard to fit both of those things into one musical number and still keep it under 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Somebody said Kevin Spacey on the Deadline link thread. I think he'd be great.
    Of course he'd be great since he's ghey which means he's therefore also great at song and dance . Other good choices would be John Travolta or Tom Cruise although in Cruise's case the would also need to budget for a box to stand on and Hollywood being run as it is by a Zionist mafia , I'm sure the extra $5 is a consideration . Although "they " are always harping about the need to keep the program short.
    If on the other hand for some reason they needed a host that could play basketball , Denzel Washington would be a good choice .

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Spacey, Travolta, and Cruise don't even belong in the same sentence. Unless, of course, it is to say that they don't belong in the same sentence, then it is, OK.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    How about saying that Travolta's behavior is somewhat spacey or that Spacey has been known to cruise a certain type of bar that Detale frequents?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I have to give Travolta credit for not being a complete freak. He's got his airplane fetish (who needs a 747?), but he's never done a couch-bounce with Oprah. His ego is too big for his minuscule "talent", and I'd like Kelly Preston more if I could see her in a role where I don't think about Vinny Bobarino violating her...

I believe the rumors that Spacey is gay. It doesn't take from his persona or talent, but it sure changes the ending to American Beauty.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I have to give Travolta credit for not being a complete freak. He's got his airplane fetish (who needs a 747?), but he's never done a couch-bounce with Oprah. His ego is too big for his minuscule "talent", and I'd like Kelly Preston more if I could see her in a role where I don't think about Vinny Bobarino violating her...
    Someone that has a full size runway up to the door of his house , regularly wears a complete commercial pilot's uniform to enhance his fantasy and flies ministers of Scientology to Haiti so that they , as opposed to actual doctors , "heal the sick" is a complete freak .
    You pay 15 bucks of your hard earned money so that some wack job can live in this .
    2348588_f260.jpg
    I hope you are depressed by the fact.

It's Barbarino btw.

PS I hope you know I really don't care if Spacey is gay ,straight or anything in between .As long as he sticks to consensual adults I'm fine with it.Obvious liars on the other hand , that no longer need to maintain the illusion of heterosexuality for purely monetary purposes, I have a real problem with though.

John-Travolta-Kissing-a-man-on-the-lips.jpg

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    last time hwood got money from me, was a student-discounted 8 mile.

i really didn't need to see the last pic.

scientology is nutty as squirrel poop.

sorry for the all lower case. i'm typing one-handed while holding my squirmy son.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    last time hwood got money from me, was a student-discounted 8 mile.

i really didn't need to see the last pic.

scientology is nutty as squirrel poop.

sorry for the all lower case. i'm typing one-handed while holding my squirmy son.
    I hope squirmy son isn't some sort of euphemism .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast