Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New site. tor-antz.net

hello, im hoping this is in the right section. im a memeber of a brand new site called tor-antz.net. the staff and uploaders consist of ex memebers of a much loved site that was recently shut down by its owner, so we are experienced staff/ uploaders. for the new site we are aiming to build up a great community of sharers and it wont be just another 0day site we are currently serving with giga boxs so the upload speed wiill be fast. well the site is open for sign ups for the time being(it will be closed soon and will remain private) so if your looking for a new site thats more than the run of the mill 0day site then make http://tor-antz.net/ your new home, im sure you wont regret it heres some screenshots, remember this a new site and will be built up even better as we go along also for the time being freeleech is set

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    So which "much loved site" was it that closed recently? Who are the staff and uploaders?

If you want to make a review of your site then look Here

Or if you want to announce open signups then you can say so Here
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    And the pretense that you're a "member" and not staffing there is laughable at best, might as well give up on that one

Anyway, best of luck with the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    And the pretense that you're a "member" and not staffing there is laughable at best, might as well give up on that one

Anyway, best of luck with the site.
    And there was me thinking that was too obvious...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Well, good luck with the tracker.

P.S. Looks like some trackers are copying the login/sigup screen of iPlay. I saw this in 2-3 trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    theres some kinda my sql problem u need to look at
    Code:
    MySQL query error!

Error: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
    Query: INSERT INTO smf_members (memberName, dateRegistered, ID_GROUP, realName, passwd, emailAddress, memberIP, memberIP2, is_activated, passwordSalt) VALUES ('ur', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), 13, '', 'aca6a3a8e743fe98fc8e765417d3ce5592e7fea6', , , 1, '6a4d')

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just looking at the screenshot you provided the design of the site needs a major overhaul. I know they say how a tracker looks isn't the most important thing, except when your a new tracker in an already flooded market you can't have any strikes against you like a bad looking skin or bad coding. You certainly don't wont a login/signup screen that looks like it was copied from other trackers, that just reeks of amateurism.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    its just ... ugly?

really..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    thanks!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    is it easy to manage ratio on this site?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast