Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back in business...

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Non traders on this forum were a rare specie back then, it changed suddenly by the end of 2007.
    yes, i know. the point was that Chrys reffered his giveaways as a trust factor while he was also a trader at that time.
    Yeah, I just looked and found out he didn't appear to be the compulsive trading kind back then, only found one occurence a long time ago. Does that guarantee he wouldn't trade these days, not at all.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    And how exactly do we know that you won't just trade away anything we give you?
    he will trade away those things for somethings he is looking for, if he does trading of course then why cudent he just asked for what he was looking instead of asking things that will enable him to trade with what he is actually looking for or did he do that?
    I can't really make any sense out of that sentence. It hurts my eyes to read it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

he will trade away those things for somethings he is looking for, if he does trading of course then why cudent he just asked for what he was looking instead of asking things that will enable him to trade with what he is actually looking for or did he do that?
    I can't really make any sense out of that sentence. It hurts my eyes to read it.
    so u can just ignore it, simple

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I can say that FTN account dose not disable or deleted from the system for not being used for long time.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    I can say that FTN account dose not disable or deleted from the system for not being used for long time.
    I'm pretty sure freakyflow7 will bed to differ.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Stick around here some more.. I would love to help yah out, but with this day & age you can't trust just anyone. Nothing against you, but I take pride in checking and being apart of the trackers im on everyday.. its one of my more enjoyable past times here at the computer and just can't risk inviting the wrong person and losing some or all. btw, welcome bak!

--edit
    check the thread in this same area by mtwo he just posted, he's giving away a few IPT invites and all he asks is for email and that you will keep the ratio healthy. IPT would be an excellent place to start at again!
    Last edited by Chief_Garbonzo; 11-24-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: added bottom line
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12