Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: show how thankful you are....TL invite :D

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Last edited by spark; 11-26-2010 at 04:18 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Soz, but that made me chuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Last edited by Disme; 11-26-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Added some info to the pic :)
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well, it was back in 2007 when most newcomers used to trade to get what they want.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    well, it was back in 2007 when most newcomers used to trade to get what they want.
    and in addition to that he didnt mean to what he wrote abt thank either and i m sure english is not his first language

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by xyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post

TL is damn serious who u invite, if I am going to invite someone, I gonna make sure that person is at least, "Serious" and will RESPECT that invitation, NOT gonna loose an account over someone that thinks, they can just, come to FST & pick up an invitation to TL, just like that.....
    ohh okay..
    Listen to the man... he didn't get it "for free", he had to trade for it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    PatriotForever and JA had a pretty bad influence on new members on the trading subject, both were mods and they were glorifying it and, nothing surprising, a majority of new members coming here thought it was normal to do like them when you wanted to join sites.

There has been a lot of evolution in the general attitude toward tracker rules since and I think it's great for FST. But I think it's a bit of a cheap shot to track back trades from that time and put a tag on a member according to that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Yeah, it is a cheap shot,and u resurrected, a thread that was 3 years ago............. Don't think u were same person 3 years ago, I hope NOT

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    PatriotForever and JA had a pretty bad influence on new members on the trading subject, both were mods and they were glorifying it and, nothing surprising, a majority of new members coming here thought it was normal to do like them when you wanted to join sites.

There has been a lot of evolution in the general attitude toward tracker rules since and I think it's great for FST. But I think it's a bit of a cheap shot to track back trades from that time and put a tag on a member according to that.

EXACTLY, the times are different now,and without going thru' the process, I will never appreciate an Invite, will still be Trading for one.......Thanks for the clarification
    Last edited by Enlightened; 11-26-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Agreed... people do change, and Enlightened has been helpful to myself in the past, so obviously change for the better... but it still made me chuckle though
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Agreed... people do change, and Enlightened has been helpful to myself in the past, so obviously change for the better... but it still made me chuckle though

Thanks for your honest testimonial.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast