Thread: HD Chinese Tracker

misho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I bought a Plasma TV 3d SAMSUMG 63 ", and I'm downloading content database full 3D, already got Ice Age 3
    and 3D Avatar, but would like to increase my collection of movies 3d, BIT-HDTV use and yesterday got an invitation to
    HD-Torrents and I am already downloading more movies, but some Chinese torrent tracker has more HD content
    3d for download, like to participate in a community like CHDbits, HDRoad another tracker Chinese HD, created
    THDbits account but need to be VIP to download some

Profile Link can ask for MP, I have account on TL, RevoTT, BCG, IPTorrent, SCC, What and Waffles and more

I thank those who help me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    if u want a start point on chinesse hd trackers i have one invite on hdcity (not like hdc, chd, ttg, hds) but decent....(i do not know, but i do not think it is opened for signup but u should check..)
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I have an account HDcity, anyway thanks

I'm downloading some movies 3d Hdcity

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I can give you HDStar invite, just pm with mail if you want. Also you can check hdclub.org for 3D blu-ray's (reg. is open)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    i use hd-space and i am satisfied with it,its opn sign ups right now
    http://hd-space.org/index.php?page=signup
    take a look

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    I bought a Plasma TV 3d SAMSUMG 63 ", and I'm downloading content database full 3D, already got Ice Age 3
    and 3D Avatar, but would like to increase my collection of movies 3d, BIT-HDTV use and yesterday got an invitation to
    HD-Torrents and I am already downloading more movies, but some Chinese torrent tracker has more HD content
    3d for download, like to participate in a community like CHDbits, HDRoad another tracker Chinese HD, created

Profile Link can ask for MP, I have account on TL, RevoTT, BCG, IPTorrent, SCC, What and Waffles and more

I know this isn't what you what to hear and this is far from the place to be saying it , but if you have the money to to buy a "63 inch Samsung 3D Plasma TV " then maybe you should consider using some of it to support the movie industry that made the purchasing of it seem worthwhile instead of stealing everything .
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I know this isn't what you what to hear and this is far from the place to be saying it , but if you have the money to to buy a "63 inch Samsung 3D Plasma TV " then maybe you should consider using some of it to support the movie industry that made the purchasing of it seem worthwhile instead of stealing everything .
    Friend you're right, but the problem that I live in BRAZIL, and here we have no 3D content on BD, I would even
    importation for my parents, but here a 3d BD would leave $ 100 due to importation

I bought Ice Age 3 in 3D, but will only arrive here in February 2011 ...

One question, you do download movies and music on the Internet?

Thanks to all, made an account on HDclub,
    Last edited by misho; 11-28-2010 at 09:08 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Friend you're right, but the problem that I live in BRAZIL, and here we have no 3D content on BD, I would even
    importation for my parents, but here a 3d BD would leave $ 100 due to importation

I bought Ice Age 3 in 3D, but will only arrive here in February 2011 ...

One question, you do download movies and music on the Internet?
    Sorry to hear that although I assume that TV prices are proportional to Blu-ray prices( simply economics) so affording one is no more a hardship than affording the other. As for the necessity of seeing movies in 3D at the earliest possible convenience I assure you that nothing is either gained or lost in the expediency .
    Until then though , I guess there is nothing to do but pull up your socks and make do with the warm weather and beautiful beaches .

As for you question whether I personally download movies and music from the internet , I would have thought that, seeing you addressed me as friend ,you would know me well enough not to have to ask.
    Btw since we are presumably friends, can I borrow 30 bucks til Thursday?
    I want to buy a copy of Inception , I've read that all the encodes suck or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Nice, but I will not continue this misogyny, returning to the topic, if someone has to invite a Chinese tracker
    with 3D content and can send an invitation, I can get profiles for MP if you need ...

thanks