Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Configuration For a Gaming PC?

Money doesnt matter here

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    if you are so rich buy an Eazo X70 or hire an advisor.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Money is always a matter give us a budget and we'll go from there.

If money wasn't a "matter" for me I'd surely have Charles from Murderbox build me one. Check him out. By far the best custom builder out there you just have to pay for it
    Capture2.JPGCapture.JPGCapture3.JPG

Also bud I think Eazo went out of business like 2 years ago, I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Detale; 11-26-2010 at 06:40 PM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    yep, murderbox is a way better choice, and Eazo is extinct. I just though a PC cost 50grand will remind you that money does matter.

In case you can afford it murderboxes are mind blowing, but I heard their shipping alone costs more than an average PC.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Oh hell yeah! The most basic system they have starts at $7000 USD. something like in the pic can go for around $20,000. As fas as shipping they crate the thing up like a museum artifact, so I imagine it would cost about as much as one sure.
    Last edited by Detale; 11-28-2010 at 01:29 AM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Xbox_360's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have to say that computer looks awesome but even if I had the money I don't think I could bring myself to pay that for a computer.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    How about buying a nice pc and give the rest to charity in a third world country like your own? Helping out and not be an asshole I mean?

Flash your money elsewhere, it's pathetic.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Funny thing about computers is it doesn't matter how much money you throw at them, they still have this strange tendency to gravitate to being less than cutting edge real fast .
    Course that only makes sense since the edge you are chasing is at the same time always moving away from you.
    I guess the question really is how much are you willing to send in pursuit of something that you realistically can never have?
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    @ speedo WOW what judgment. Mostly those who post threads like this are enthusiasts. Admittedly I am one and whatever money I spend on my PC or anyone else for that mater is their own business. If you have the money to spend good for you. We're herer to help with hardware issues or give advice, not to cut someone up and try and make them feel bad. This isn't the "piss on people for maybe having more money than me" thread, it's the hardware section. Go bitch in the serious discussions thread or even the lounge but please keep that shit out of here. Thanks
    Last edited by Detale; 11-30-2010 at 05:52 AM.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    @ speedo WOW what judgment. Mostly those who post threads like this are enthusiasts. Admittedly I am one and whatever money I spend on my PC or anyone else for that mater is their own business. If you have the money to spend good for you. We're herer to help with hardware issues or give advice, not to cut someone up and try and make them feel bad. This isn't the "piss on people for maybe having more money than me" thread, it's the hardware section. Go bitch in the serious discussions thread or even the lounge but please keep that shit out of here. Thanks
    Yes I am judgmental in this case, but who said that is a bad thing at times? People who are enthusiasts don't post threads like this. And the poster is from India and got rich parents. And thats what pisses me of. Money doesn't matter when living in amongst so many poor unfortunate people? Pathetic. I don't like posts like this at all. Money without a brain to figure things out for one self is sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast