Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality?

Hello, is there a program to change the quality of the mp3's i've already downloaded??? i dont wanna redownload all the songs i have....like can i change a 128kbps song to a 320 kbps or something?? please help thank you

2. Music   -   #2
    dbpoweramp, but it's a pointless operation
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    wat do yoo mean?

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by XxKrNxStyLeZxX@6 November 2003 - 22:28
    wat do yoo mean?
    you can&#39;t get back what you&#39;ve already lost

look in the sister topic to this one
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #5
    PAiNKiLLER
    I use Adobe Audition for that...

Image Resized

6. Music   -   #6
    what good would it do to change the quality after youve dl it??? If u dl a file at 128 kbps u cant just upgrade it with a prog to 192...u have to actually dl a 192kbps... u can lose quality but u cant gain quality unless u dl more...

7. Music   -   #7
    would this work....wat if i put like 15 mp3s into a cd....which makes it cd quality...and then just transfer the songs back into my computer at a higher quality using one of the programs...wouldnt&#39; that work?

8. Music   -   #8
    muchspl2
    it doesnt make it better, you can&#39;t make it better.

9. Music   -   #9
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by XxKrNxStyLeZxX@7 November 2003 - 00:42
    would this work....wat if i put like 15 mp3s into a cd....which makes it cd quality...and then just transfer the songs back into my computer at a higher quality using one of the programs...wouldnt&#39; that work?
    Putting mp&#39;3 on a cd does not make it cd quality&#33;

If you downloaded files @ 128 kb they will never, never, never sound better then 128 kb, not even when convert them too 512 kb,

Please don&#39;t convert them, and IF you do, please don&#39;t share them because that way you would be deceiving people who download it from you.

10. Music   -   #10
    well then could someone help me wit the problem with an mp3 cd?? i posted a new topic somewhere...so thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast