Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boxslots.com

neo24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Who have tried boxslots.com? Please give a review on this seedbox provider. Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Stars from SCC runs it, using 'custom' servers via rapidspeeds. One of the only LW based Gbit slots, but since it is via Rapidspeeds you'd be better off with an OVH Gbit slot (say Feral's Power), or 3, for the same price.

Unless you plan to do a lot of public seeding.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    Stars from SCC runs it, using 'custom' servers via rapidspeeds. One of the only LW based Gbit slots, but since it is via Rapidspeeds you'd be better off with an OVH Gbit slot (say Feral's Power), or 3, for the same price.

Unless you plan to do a lot of public seeding.
    That will change soon. As we all know, OVH speeds are only good between the servers in the very same datacenter and the big players (xirvik, feral) are already selling shitloads more LW and Netdirekt boxes than OVH crapslots.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Not very soon, there are at least 5000 OVH seedboxes, vs 1000 netdirekt and 500 LW, and ultimately no one will be able to match the speeds of OVH Gbit internal free traffic (ie SCC and other top 0days). You'll notice Xirvik and Feral are only selling 100Mbit slots too

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nvm...
    Last edited by PooBar; 12-01-2010 at 07:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I have an VPS with boxslots.com

Fantastic, speeds are amazing, boxes are fast.

Has custom templates with rutorrent installed etc.

Would look nowhere else!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

Cool

I had tried a few suppliers on dedi's and slots over the last year... I found myself logging into boxslots.com to try out their product and service. I can say that I haven't looked elsewhere since. The day I joined, I got my box, setup was completed right away and I was ready to go. The customer service is above none with one-on-one focus. I don't foresee myself going anywhere else...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    And you join to make this your first post?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ya gotta join sometime, right?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Then I must be the one person that thinks the prices are too high for the amount of HDD space you get. Personally I think there are better choices out there if you need a VPS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast