Thread: E-learning or E-book tracker for kids?

Hi all. I remember there being a tracker that had torrents dedicated to kid learning/books such as baby Einstein stuff. Does such a tracker still exist? Thanks!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    when i know i will pm u. promise

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Is that ChildBytes? I think they'd closed a while back.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ah yes, that sounds familiar. Bummer they closed. Are there any other sites that carry similar content. I've already checked Bitme and Bitspyder. Thanks!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Checkout ebooks-shares, they have a small section for kids.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Library.nu and ebookvortex maybe?
    also ComicBT and Demonoid and H33T for Comics

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    which Model you are using of e book i have kindle that i buy from Amazon.com before two years i can operate this e book if you need help this system so tell me i will guide you other system i don't use if you want solve your problem so go YouTube.com that is the right way for guide your solution complete information you get here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhassan View Post
    which Model you are using of e book i have kindle that i buy from Amazon.com before two years i can operate this e book if you need help this system so tell me i will guide you other system i don't use if you want solve your problem so go YouTube.com that is the right way for guide your solution complete information you get here.
    50% you'll edit this to add a link later, another 50% you just completely missed the point.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Yeah, I think it was childbytes that I was recalling. Bummer they closed.