Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT has been dead for 1 year

1 year has passed and still no replacement site, no followup news on why and no site even close to what it was. SCC pales in comparison even with some of the community there like a refugee camp. Such a shame they pulled the plug and nobody stepped up to fill the gap.

Your thoughts?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That you have nothing interesting to say and aren't very bright ?

Btw you did ask my thoughts concerning your post so I'm assuming that this is on topic and not contravening forum rules .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-28-2010 at 03:34 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    robisoare's Avatar JUST A GOOD GUY BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    get a grip dude ......it`s gone ,,,,,,,,,,,,and never comes back
    I`LL GO FIRST IF YOUR REP IS GREATER THAN MINE

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    and why you don't let him express his feelings ? we can talk about everything that's why this is a forum

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volut1onx View Post
    and why you don't let him express his feelings ? we can talk about everything that's why this is a forum
    No one is stopping anyone from expressing their feelings , much like both robisoare and I were merely expressing ours.
    Ironically seems that the only person the least bit interested in denying freedom of speech here is you r3volut1onx .
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    robisoare's Avatar JUST A GOOD GUY BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    right said

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    SCC pales in comparison even with some of the community there like a refugee camp.
    For someone who doesn't care about their forums or IRC, care to elaborate on why SCC "pales in comparison" to ScT? Because I beg to disagree with that.

Anyway, ScT was a good tracker, no doubt of that, but it shut down and will probably never come back. Accept that and move on.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    As if to prove the point beyond any reasonable doubt.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    SCC pales in comparison even with some of the community there like a refugee camp.
    For someone who doesn't care about their forums or IRC, care to elaborate on why SCC "pales in comparison" to ScT? Because I beg to disagree with that.

Anyway, ScT was a good tracker, no doubt of that, but it shut down and will probably never come back. Accept that and move on.
    Simple, SCC is less 1337

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast