Thread: hi i need your opinion & i little help

Surprised/Amazed

hello i am having a problem with the game yugiohGX the beginning of destiny its for ps2 i download it & i thought i can play it to my laptop & i thought i can install it using daemon but i failed the game contains speed dial system & BIN files & slus_216.83 is ther any ways to play this game on my laptop?? i download emulator but it requires bios & i dont understand am innocent plz help me give me steps what to do...

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gunpaul24 View Post
    i download emulator but it requires bios & i dont understand am innocent plz help me give me steps what to do...
    www.google.com
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Games   -   #3
    am still researching about that problem.... the emulator requires bios & it cant find it so i download ps2dumper that contains elf files but i dont know where to place it?

4. Games   -   #4
    thank you for everything i download bios require to run emulator but when i execute the error shows & needs to close like that & i dont know what to execute to the game cause the game contains many BIN files or do i have to image it all to iso....

5. Games   -   #5

Laugh

i download a ps2 game in my laptop & it contains many BIN files like slus_216.83 dummy1.bin any other BIN files

my question is what file i need to execute or Open to run it to my emulator?
    cause i wanna play it.....

thank you....

6. Games   -   #6
    I never bothered with PS2 emulation, so I can't really help. But why do you create another thread? That's unnecessary, and only makes it look like you're too desperate to get this thing working.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I never bothered with PS2 emulation, so I can't really help. But why do you create another thread? That's unnecessary, and only makes it look like you're too desperate to get this thing working.
    your right i really want to know about it... about this thread......this topic is close done & about my new thread its different but the same like alternate

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gunpaul24 View Post
    i download a ps2 game in my laptop & it contains many BIN files like slus_216.83 dummy1.bin any other BIN files

my question is what file i need to execute or Open to run it to my emulator?
    cause i wanna play it.....

thank you....
    this my new topic & i post this one cause i forgot to ask about it in my other thread that also the same but different & its already done