Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: aXXo -- Hollywood is burning

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Does that happen to be Speed.cd? They have their own in-house aXXo impersonator.
    Guess he's been getting around, because it wasn't speed.cd.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Eh, if anyone cares, here is a link to the original video. One of those "Youtube flagged as mature" ones, so you need an account.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBEwu3vbts&has
    Also, I dare someone to try and make sense of the video after the 15 second mark. Nice girl with nice tits, but all whargarbl after that.
    Last edited by kingeater; 12-01-2010 at 03:37 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    Nice girl with nice tits, but all whargarbl after that.
    Its better for you to watch pr0n. You will get more of these there rather than youtube.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    What the fuck is it?

aXXo is some guy that re-encodes Scene releases, sticks his own label on them, and uploads those to public trackers, in case that's what you want to know.
    I already knew that but whether he encodes DVDR's or XviD's is a different issue

I want to know what the video "Hollywood is burning" is about

Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    Eh, if anyone cares, here is a link to the original video. One of those "Youtube flagged as mature" ones, so you need an account.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBEwu3vbts&has
    Also, I dare someone to try and make sense of the video after the 15 second mark. Nice girl with nice tits, but all whargarbl after that.
    What has that video got to do with aXXo. Is that really what aXXo was advertising in his DSRG signature?

For the record I'm really not a fan of these mainstream p2p groups just wonder why they're so big and people always post comments on pre-retail torrents - "I'll wait for <insert p2p 1cd dvdripper here>" or words to that effect.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    I don't think that axxo is active anymore, I think that someone is pretending to be axxo and making fake releases. Axxo use DarksideRG, but I can see that he hasn't been active for more than 3 years and also last time he logged in was for half year ago.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    original releases from aXXo were not reencoded scenes releases..... and most of them were better than scene... after that, probably others impersonated him......
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I want to know what the video "Hollywood is burning" is about
    Oh. I didn't see any video in the first post and aXXo has that "Hollywood is burning" in his Demonoid profile, so I was unsure of what you meant.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    original releases from aXXo were not reencoded scenes releases..... and most of them were better than scene... after that, probably others impersonated him......
    scene has never been a guarantee of quality anyway.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    he was a true legend in the world of public trackers...........

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    scene has never been a guarantee of quality anyway.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    does that happen to be speed.cd? They have their own in-house axxo impersonator.
    guess he's been getting around, because it wasn't speed.cd.
    IPT
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-01-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    There have been TONS of Axxo "impostors" out there. Hell I've seen them around for years now. There was another dude I think it was "Andre". He did the same thing but with a watermarked A at the bottom right of the flick.
    Last edited by Detale; 12-01-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast