Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thelen (SB Provider Basher) is customseedbox.cm

Since he wont disclose it, and likes to bash good seedbox providers, everyone should know that Thelen comments should be taken with a grain of salt as he seems to bash other providers, while not mentioning that he infact also sells seedboxes.

Thelen, why are you buying boxes at other providers if you sell them yourself?

do you buy boxes and resell them for a profit or is it just to bash the providers?

this is mainly a continuation of this thread i hijacked but didnt expect it to take off:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...santrex-review

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    I've 'disclosed' it numerous times and it is/was in my sig for the better part of the last 8 months lol... anyone with half a brain knows me and my connection with customseedbox/pulsedmedia..

I buy boxes at other providers to see what they are doing and implement the features they have that are positive. Other providers do the same as well.. why do you think the Xirvik gui looks so much like ours, with similar features? We made ours months before Xirvik did, FYI.

As for bashing, I've posted in all of 4 different providers threads, considering there are over 40 out there that doesn't look very much like I'm bashing them all does it...
    Last edited by Thelen; 11-07-2010 at 11:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    nice sig:

Owner seedboxnews and dataleech, and for the retards: employee @ pulsedmedia.com

i didnt know you were with custom seedboxes from that sig..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Well since customseedbox no longer exists and is part of pulsedmedia....

Look back even 1 month and you will see customseedbox in the sig (archive.org or something perhaps?)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Are we even allowed to have flaming threads here that have near-to-no basis?

I can understand if you're trying to say that Thelen is connected to a company he says he's not, but he plainly states it in his sig. What more could you ask for?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Well apparently they feel that since I posted (completely accurate and revealing) threads exposing their various scams, they want some sort of revenge and to try make me look bad. Of course, why anyone would take notice when it is clear to anyone both this thread title and content that it is true and I'm not denying it, is anyones guess :S

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    It's true thelen is biased and his "opinion" about other companies that he competes with should be ignored, and it's also true fsf/seednation/seedmaster are scams.

= answer. end thread

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Yea I'm biased cos I actually have the technical skills to properly review a provider....

You on the other hand couldn't even figure out the bandwidth stuff in torrentflux

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Yet your effort is wasted since most people don't take your "reviews" seriously. Your too cheap to spend money to put an ad up, so instead you badmouth your competitors pretending to "review" them.

If only your so called tech savvy was on par with your marketing skills, maybe you'd realize how stupid you look when you badmouth your own customers. Visit WHT some time and watch how the pros handle it.

Yes, I know your going to reply with oh yeah bitch well I make $50,000 from selling seedboxes blah blah blah, or maybe some lame insults or whatever, which is the typical immature response.

Your helpful when you expose scams, help out users with technical problems. Anything beyond that, isn't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    My effort isn't wasted, although I would agree most people don't take them seriously, but that is the nature of the internet. Steven Hawkings talks about black holes and people don't take him seriously

Anyhoo, we advertise all over the place, clearly you've just not seen it. There is no point advertising on some places, like FST, because the competition has been advertising for so long most people don't even look at them. Plus, most people that visit here probably already have their own opinions formed and unlikely to buy from us. But, you seem to have years of experience running an internet business, so you must know better

I'm not sure how badmouthing is 'pretending'... That would imply the only review is a good review; that is clearly false. As for badmouthing customers, perhaps you should visit real life for a change - just about every major and minor company badmouths. Having said that, I'd have thought badmouthing would be something you are used to; just look at the current US election "advertising"...

It is ironic how you think my exposing scams and helping with technical problems is "OK", yet talking about seedbox stuff isn't because I'm 'biased'. Since, I use exactly the same formula to evaluate them as 'proper' providers, yet the result just comes out as "CLEARLY SCAM ZOMG" rather than 'badmouth' type result.

But whatever, people are people, and people are generally stupid

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast