Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: good music tracker

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    iam looking for music tracker , if anyone can invite me to agood tracker

look iam not collector , not trader , just want to hear some pure music

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    your history proves the opposite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hÅkÅñ shÜkÜr™ View Post
    i have rs acc 1 year with 24000 points , i am looking for invite to tt
    Quote Originally Posted by hÅkÅñ shÜkÜr™ View Post
    i need feed invite , i have iplay + tt

offers on pm

There is also as someone brought up this on realpoor which is a place apparently of even fewer ethics than FST.

http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.ph...h_20000_points

Maybe if you changed your post to read " I am no longer a trader and although there is absolutely no reason for you to , I hope you can believe me" it would go down better.

This still hasn't changed btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't like your sig.It reinforces the impression that FST exists for the sole purpose of people acquiring things.

Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    aha 3 years ago , my new history began from 2 years ago , anyway do what you see right , am not trader , not collector , But i still want to ask you when i posted these posts ?! can you tell me please
    Last edited by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™; 12-01-2010 at 04:17 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Old news is still the news if there isn't anything fresher on the wire to tell me any different.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Old news is still the news if there isn't anything fresher on the wire to tell me any different.
    there was fresher news , 1 year tradeing to enjoy torrent , and then i spent 2 years till now i left everything and just downloading what i need , u understand , look i said iam not trader no collector .. if you are believing me the invite me , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    your history proves the opposite
    yes this is my first year in torrent , what about my fresher 2 years did you see any trade ?

look if anyone make trades , it is because of you and anyone doesnt help and just say you history .. your history .. your history

believe my you made most of people become traders , the are 2 ways to hear some pure music , 1 : to ask some one to invite you , 2 : to trade now in this topic you can see what happens , so can you tell me how to get it !

i can easly get in agood music tracker by trading or buying , but as i said iam not trader , and i dont want to break the rules of safe torrent , anyway do what you see right thanks
    Last edited by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™; 12-01-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Fair enough I'm not disputing the fact ,all I'm saying is that if you know for a fact ( last we met ) that I could bench press 180 lbs and I show up today suddenly saying that I can bench 500 , are you just going to stand there and without any proof , believe me ?
    If you are then I need you to 'loan " me $1000 and I guarantee I will pay you back by Friday at the latest.

Btw no one makes anyone do anything in regard to bt. I get my music off of playlist.com , grooveshark and soulseek and I never had to lie to anyone to do it.
    So please take the "made me trade " bullshit elsewhere.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    what you advise me

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™ View Post
    what you advise me
    Just do what you did .Ask politely for an invite to a music tracker hope for the best .
    I'm sure that someone nice will invite if you if you just show a little patience.
    People want to help , they just don't want to be screwed over in the process.

Also maybe if you expanded a little on what kind of music you like and what, if any current collection you have.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-01-2010 at 05:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™ View Post
    But i still want to ask you when i posted these posts ?! can you tell me please
    1. click the -icon in your quotes
    2. check timestamp
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast