Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT's new home!

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Too much torrenting can make serious damage to your brains...
    hehe, doctor's point.. are you a doc?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Eezeee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Isn't good and 0day sort of a contradiction in terms?
    Also as looking for a community " like ScT " I would think what you rather meant is that you are looking for a community from ScT.

Communities don't necessarily even exist ( I certainly didn't see one at ScT) unless we open ourselves to them . A "community " as apparently a lot of people fail to see, has nothing to do with the name at the top of the page ,impressive to some as it may be ,or even the knowledge and eloquence of the userbase .It does however have everything to do with what you are willing to put into it.
    I know that it might come as as incredible shock to you but any site could have the best "community " in bt land if only the membership were willing to invest themselves in it.

Btw I find it rather disturbing that one individual could/would invite 180 people to a tracker. One of the worst things in the world is favoritism.

Oh yeah and you apparently totally misunderstood my comment on packs.
    How about you go get cancer?

Edit: actually, everyone who can't understand the concept of a torrentsite community needs to get cancer. I think I was quite clear in my original posts on what I meant.
    Thanks for succinctly summing up why you are an idiot and saving me the trouble.
    Hopefully the day will never come that makes you realize why that particular statement should never be uttered.

Btw feel free to reply and give further evidence of your ignorance .
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet
    Too much torrenting can make serious damage to your brains...
    hehe, doctor's point.. are you a doc?
    No, but you can't deny obvious.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    A friend of mine has 1097 direct invitees on one site. She runs the unlimited giveaways for pretty much every tracker PU+ forum
    Lies because clearly you don't have any friends.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Edit: actually, everyone who can't understand the concept of a torrentsite community needs to get cancer. I think I was quite clear in my original posts on what I meant.
    I wasn't truly sold on the site until I read this. It is now VERY obvious that the site not only has a great community, it attracts only the best people.

I can only hope the others in this "great community" exude the same level of "class" you do, sir.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

ITT: Fucktard 10 year old who's clearly never known anyone affected by cancer wishes a deadly disease on forum participants.

Damn, with people like this populating ScT, the community must have been amazing indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    It's a shame this forum has become a circlejerk of condescension. If the handful of regular posters holds the common bittorrent user and/or site in such disdain, then they shouldn't bother posting in a bittorrent forum filled with them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    It's a shame this forum has become a circlejerk of condescension. If the handful of regular posters holds the common bittorrent user and/or site in such disdain, then they shouldn't bother posting in a bittorrent forum filled with them.
    That's very condescending of you.
    Btw I take it you then agree with the idea of wishing cancer on people.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Or maybe the "commoners" shouldn't be so worthy of routine disdain.

Just imagine, it's easy if you try, a forum where people don't focus on 7-second pre-time differences and eliteness.

Also, wishing cancer on people is pathetic. He deserves all the kicks to the head he takes for doing so.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    That's very condescending of you.
    indifference is worse than condescension.

Btw I take it you then agree with the idea of wishing cancer on people.
    i wish you to get releases 2 days after pre.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast