Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashes

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    2-3

Yes Children, Australia have 3 men out for 2 runs, with a right long tail. Ricky Ponting out first ball.

They won the toss and chose to bat ffs.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad

No one cares? Get some real friends to talk to
    Pimpn aint easy ®

3. Lounge   -   #3
    You're the worst troll ever.

At least put a bit of effort into it. I mean FFS "No one cares? Get some real friends to talk to", is that the modern equivalent of get a life and get laid. Young people today just aren't up to the job.

Here's your persona, in a nutshell. "look at my meatwad" and "Pimpn aint easy", you might want to think about how you are coming across. I know you're thinking you don't care how you come across to other people but you really should start.

What age are you, about 16, maybe 17. You're sitting in your room trying to wind people up on the internet. That's how you spend your leisure time, are you sure that's really what you want to be doing with your life. Well I know what you really want to be doing is going out with mates, to parties and stuff. That's certainly what I did in my teenage years. You just have to put the effort in, get out there and meet some people, take your own advice and get some friends, real ones in the real World. Meet some girls (boys if you want) and start living your life.

Seriously, I've watched you on here for a wee while and you are quite a sad character. Pluck up the courage and get out meeting people. I know it's scary but once you start you will love it. Don't tell them about your zany online exploits by the way. It won't help.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Any sport with a bat sucks...no pun intended.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    None taken

6. Lounge   -   #6
    pure comedy gold mine with me.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    It really was intended by the way.like it always is here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    It really was intended by the way.like it always is here.
    Ziggy, being as you are a chimpan-fucking-zee and stuff, the public at large would like to know how it feels to be able to licks other, more alpha males' bollocks with relative impunity, like.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Incredible...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    So was your mum. Regardless of her lack of limbs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast