Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like sgg is doing good.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Thanks for this thread, btw.

It kinda says wot I couldn'ta said in a lifetime.

About you, like.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Thanks for having as much free time as me.
    It kinda says we're on equal playing fields.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    As far as being loners go.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post

Shes makeing popular youtube videos and not drawing stupid pictures.good for her.
    I hate you for posting that and myself for making the mistake of watching some of it.
    I had to watch this eight times in succession to recover any respect for Asians. Even at that I still can't bring myself to eat sushi.

Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I got to, "Inspired by anime"... before giving up. Now to watch Bruce Lee kick some ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Bruce lee is my hero.My profile has been pimped out by him for some time now...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ziggyjuarez?feature=mhum
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 12-03-2010 at 11:42 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Stop trying to change the subject, ponce.

Bruce Lee's skills as an actor/kiss-ass motherfucker has no bearing what-so-fucking-ever on your being a seriously stupid (not to mention dangerous) progeny of trailer-trash America.

Maybe if you tried to eat your TV you might be a good as him. It's worth a fucking try. Let me know how you get on, ponce.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    After the Bruce Lee video, I glanced at some of YouTube's video suggestions. One was, "Bruce Lee and Jean Claude VanDam- two men who changed the face of martial arts"...

I didn't get far into either of 'em, but I think the Lolita one may be the "better" of the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    To qualify, and to somewhat dilute the point, I am a great fan of the novel. Written by a proven objective author in his second language, it is a tour de force and imaginatively shameful to English writers.

What we're speaking about here, however, is its legacy; understandable and infuriating.

Cunts like Ziggy and their monkey ways have no comprehension of the linguistic acrobatics displayed in Lolita, nor do others who shun it for its premise.

I blame the Japs. For Hiroshima.
    Last edited by chalice; 12-04-2010 at 12:00 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Stop trying to change the subject, ponce.

Bruce Lee's skills as an actor/kiss-ass motherfucker has no bearing what-so-fucking-ever on your being a seriously stupid (not to mention dangerous) progeny of trailer-trash America.

Maybe if you tried to eat your TV you might be a good as him. It's worth a fucking try. Let me know how you get on, ponce.
    ok.Bring something new to the table then.We've covered ponce and trailer trash along with peadofyle.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast