Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fucking housemate

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    if things get out of hand, put the blame on your gf.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    PS when I was 20 I almost wrote a letter to the Pope ( and I'm not even religious, let alone Catholic ) over a bad circumstance . Thankfully I didn't , the insanity despair passed and now I honestly can't even remember the reason why I thought it so desperately necessary in the first place.

One of my wife's favorite stories about me comes from when I was about 4. Some of the neighborhood kids had bullied/shunned (I don't actually remember, but I was pissed) me, so I headed to the basement, grabbed some blocks of wood, string, and nails. My intent was to create some "stomping shoes" that would hurt their ears and drive them into their houses.

Needless to say, laws of physics were against me, and my vengeance was never had.

Granted, I was much younger than either of you in your respective battles, but our "stomps" were all equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12