Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Got banned in sdbits yesterday for *cheating*, but see my point.

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw unlike some , I'm not above turning a blind eye to certain things if it suits my purposes "naive" about what occurred ,I'm simply pointing out that people have options about how they choose treat others and in this particular case I disagreed with that particular person's choice.
    i doubt that anybody in hmm.. more or less relaxed state of mind will support words chosen by Firon. but you didn't simply stated that, you instead proposed that "a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively."

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, guys, let's stop hijacking this thread and let's return to this thread's original topic.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    let's return to this thread's original topic.
    Isn't that just a skosh paradoxical? I mean, logic would state that, in the mere posting of this thread, there is a point. Yet, upon perusal, we have a no luck finding said point. In fact, upon reading, I find a vacuous lethargy creeping over my intellect, like The BLOB in synaptic form. I think it's worth noting though, that the development of this thread has taken interesting twists and turns, via those hijackings, which give a much more notable satisfaction of the desire to see other people's verbal wranglings. It's a whole lot nicer than actually thinking about something of import, like the state of the world today, or other trivialities like that.

Hmmm. It's almost like an escape from reality! I think I'll call it.... ESCAPISM!!!!!!1!1!1! Holy cow, this is gonna make me famous!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I concur.
    It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
    Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you can't and think that only certain things ( mostly those that you agree with no doubt) are deemed acceptable then I suggest you move to China or Iran or someplace else that is more in line with your idea of what open discussion entails .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-07-2010 at 08:00 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I concur.
    It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
    Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you can't and think that only certain things ( mostly those that you agree with no doubt) are deemed acceptable then I suggest you move to China or Iran or someplace else that is more in line with your idea of what open discussion entails .
    u just gave me the exact words i can use in other thread here.............

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nobody cares if you got banned , even if you are right you are still wrong. move along

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    nobody cares if you got banned , even if you are right you are still wrong. move along
    You care enough to post on that thread.

FAG!
    Im kay

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011