Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Got banned in sdbits yesterday for *cheating*, but see my point.

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    OP, all I can say is that I am glad I have never been accused of cheating myself. I don't know you, so I don't know if you are a cheater or not. If you are a cheater, forget about sdbits and move on. If you are not a cheater, keep coming to #sdbits.support channel and keep trying to prove your innocence to them.
    i believe you're holding the world record of number of comebacks to hdbits. what's the score btw?
    Just one comeback.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Just one comeback.
    Didn't you also come back once and get banned? I distinctly remember welcoming you back, and within ten minutes you were banned.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Um, did I miss the point I'm supposed to be seeing in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Just one comeback.
    Didn't you also come back once and get banned? I distinctly remember welcoming you back, and within ten minutes you were banned.
    Yes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Just one comeback.
    ah, i thought there were more cause there was a lot of lulz at hdtracker forum at the time. but there waw two bans at sdbits for sure hehe

some gems from forum.hdtracker.ru:

"I was a member of both sites: sdbits and hdbits. But once I was banned on irc channel # hdbits. Then I sent a / msg sportcenter'u, telling him that if he did unban me on irc channel, I immediately upload DVDs to sdbits.org. When this was learned the director sdbits memineours, he banned me for sdbits.org, considering that I proposed to bribe them. When I began to resent it at hdbits.org, I was banned at hdbits.org. But seven weeks ago, I was able to return to sdbits, received an invite from one of his members and registered there, pretending to be a woman (using the nick wildflower). But sportcenter last week learned that I sdbits (because I can not hide). Since learned that I was again on sdbits, I stopped to hide by sending PM today Valerio, asking him to give me an invite to hdbits. That's the whole story."

I want to say that I will try to still somehow get back Invite hdbits, when the site will (if it) is again open for invites. I'm not going to hide (and can not hide) and registered it under his own name, Oleg, "If I get an invite. Haha!
    (google translate with min edit)

... Yes, people are a mystery to me. Sigh ... (c) Oleg

"When hdbits becomes open for sending invites, will I be allowed to get an invite from an hdbits user? I don't wanna seem like a pest, but hdbits is a TOP HD tracker; that's why I wanna return to hdbits! I promise you that I will NEVER try to return to the irc channel if I get an hdbits invite from one of the users of hdbits.... I am not a rule-breaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am not a pest! So, please answer me, will I be allowed to stay on hdbits if an hdbits user sends me an invitation in the future?"
    (original)

<Oleg_> hi
    <Oleg_> how are you, buddy?
    <Firon> go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
    <Oleg_> Dude, I just wanna be friendly; that's all. I am not a bad person
    <Oleg_> Anyway, I have a question that you didn't answer. If I get an invite to hdbits from an hdbits user (when the site is open for invites), will I be allowed to stay on the site or will I be banned?
    <Oleg_> yes or no?
    <Oleg_> sigh... You people are TRULY a puzzle to me
    <Firon> you retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now
    <Firon> what part of fuck off and die in a fire doesn't make sense to you, you stupid piece of shit?
    <Oleg_> ok, I guess I am not allowed to return to hdbits. Thanks. I won't bother you anymore
    same...

"Okay, my account was disabled about 30 minutes ago at sdbits ... Okay, I've had enough. I'll never try to get any on hdbits, nor sdbits."

..it's all in plain view so i'm not revealing any secrets, just some lulz
    ....never say never hehehe
    Last edited by kukushka; 12-07-2010 at 08:40 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    <Oleg_> hi
    <Oleg_> how are you, buddy?
    <Firon> go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
    <Oleg_> Dude, I just wanna be friendly; that's all. I am not a bad person
    <Oleg_> Anyway, I have a question that you didn't answer. If I get an invite to hdbits from an hdbits user (when the site is open for invites), will I be allowed to stay on the site or will I be banned?
    <Oleg_> yes or no?
    <Oleg_> sigh... You people are TRULY a puzzle to me
    <Firon> you retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now
    <Firon> what part of fuck off and die in a fire doesn't make sense to you, you stupid piece of shit?
    <Oleg_> ok, I guess I am not allowed to return to hdbits. Thanks. I won't bother you anymore
    same...
    not funny,but vulgar,inappropriate and personal from the hdbits staff side,no matter what Oleg did.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Great IRC log.

Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Um, did I miss the point I'm supposed to be seeing in this thread?
    What point?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    not funny,but vulgar,inappropriate and personal from the hdbits staff side,no matter what Oleg did.
    sure, Firon didn't acted politely, but it's his tracker and blablabla.. but seriously, how many times do you need to tell to f off until the other side will understand it /and i mentioned some 10% of all the stuff.. like pm'ing firon at forum.utorrent etc hehe/ ...and yet will make a comeback as a part of ctrlhd & will upload inception and shit. not mentioning Oleg's self respect level... it's unique imo
    Last edited by kukushka; 12-07-2010 at 12:34 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    sure, Firon didn't acted politely, but it's his tracker and blablabla... but seriously, how many times do you need to tell to f off until the other side will understand it /and i mentioned some 10% of all the stuff.
    Sure Pol Pot,Slobodan Milosevic,Idi Amin,Kemal Ataturk didn't act politely but their countries blahblahblah..

Btw I'm sure you would be just as understanding if it weren't some staffer on some torrent tracker that you "can't live without" being such a complete and utter dickwad when a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively.
    As for oleg's self respect , it would be infinitely easier to maintain is some sites weren't apparently run by children who didn't require a certain amount of grovelling as one of the terms for membership.
    Feel free to correct in about either the children or grovelling part.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As for oleg's self respect , it would be infinitely easier to maintain is some sites weren't apparently run by children who didn't require a certain amount of grovelling as one of the terms for membership.
    Feel free to correct in about either the children or grovelling part.
    They are runing bt world, neah! something need to be done....

some torrent tracker that you "can't live without"
    Are there any tracker like this??

Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    till they permanently ban u from irc too?
    who cares?? one gone, other come.. There are over 500 trackers online now with almost same content everywhere, doesn'tt matter very small difference in quality...
    Last edited by bijoy; 12-07-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast