Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Got banned in sdbits yesterday for *cheating*, but see my point.

Il_Professore's Avatar InSaNe_CloWn
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post

till they permanently ban u from irc too?
    You had to ruin my chance at making fun of this.

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    thanks for your idea.. I'll try this.. (i.e. going to their support chan again & again)
    Ask them zline you or kick you out of the channel. (zline = mIRC language for a mass pm with staffers).

You got it right what a zline is...

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    sure, Firon didn't acted politely, but it's his tracker and blablabla... but seriously, how many times do you need to tell to f off until the other side will understand it /and i mentioned some 10% of all the stuff.
    a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively.
    lol, sometimes you're playing a bit too naive in your trolling attempts... there is about a hundred of posts from Oleg only at hdtracker (only) whining about his *bits adventures, and you really suppose that a simple "no" would be effective? i'm not sure if a nuke would stop him. btw, once i had a talk with some hdbits staffer about unbanning myself at their irc. no idea why, but i didn't heard a sinlge unpolite word and got unbanned. as for "can't live without" effect, surely, personally i wouldn't want to lose access to places like what & hdbits but it's not a secret how their staff acts.. some are trying to follow courtesy guidelines, some aren't, tbh, i don't really care. they're managing the most successful sources of pirated stuff around, i'm not gonna lick them for it and i'm not gonna throw a shit for emm.. "side effects" hehehe. even with Oleg, i wouldn't post all this stuff if he didn't acted like this shit was never happend

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Oleg may have acted like a stubborned naive kid but he didn't lower himself to insult anyone like most of the bt scum usually does.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Kukushka, you shouldn't have posted the stuff that you posted; I mean, this thread is not about me, it's about someone else who had problems on sdbits. And it's not like I acted as if this shit never happened; as I said, this thread is about someone else, not about me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Kukushka, you shouldn't have posted the stuff that you posted; I mean, this thread is not about me, it's about someone else who had problems on sdbits. And it's not like I acted as if this shit never happened; as I said, this thread is about someone else, not about me.
    this is fst and threads are getting hijacked once in a while. you offered an advice so i reposted some of _your_ older posts to let people have a better image of yourself. about never happend - j meant this one https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3536854
    anyway, if you changed since that 2yo time, great, if not, chances are, this hdbits reincarnation won't be your last one

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively.
    lol, sometimes you're playing a bit too naive in your trolling attempts... there is about a hundred of posts from Oleg only at hdtracker (only) whining about his *bits adventures, and you really suppose that a simple "no" would be effective? i'm not sure if a nuke would stop him. btw, once i had a talk with some hdbits staffer about unbanning myself at their irc. no idea why, but i didn't heard a sinlge unpolite word and got unbanned. as for "can't live without" effect, surely, personally i wouldn't want to lose access to places like what & hdbits but it's not a secret how their staff acts.. some are trying to follow courtesy guidelines, some aren't, tbh, i don't really care. they're managing the most successful sources of pirated stuff around, i'm not gonna lick them for it and i'm not gonna throw a shit for emm.. "side effects" hehehe. even with Oleg, i wouldn't post all this stuff if he didn't acted like this shit was never happend
    If, in this particular insistence having an opinion and voicing it is now considered "trolling" then I gladly accept the insult. Otherwise ,besides the fact nothing that you said really applied to what I trying to get at ...
    Dude, I just wanna be friendly; that's all. I am not a bad person
    sigh... You people are TRULY a puzzle to me

Ok if that's how you want to play it go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
    You retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now
    What part of fuck off and die in a fire doesn't make sense to you, you stupid piece of shit?
    Strange , taking the above 'quotes" and applying them here somehow reinforces my "trolling" statement while basically negating your "non-trolling" one .One for the trolls,then.

Btw unlike some , I'm not above turning a blind eye to certain things if it suits my purposes "naive" about what occurred ,I'm simply pointing out that people have options about how they choose treat others and in this particular case I disagreed with that particular person's choice.

I realize that it's hard to fathom the reason behind not being mean for meanness sake when you are in the, no doubt comfortable place that you are , but maybe you should ponder it sometime before the shoe is on the other foot.

PS sorry for trolling again , in the future I'll try to lurk more and only post when I either need something , feel like putting down other people or want to demonstrate my own superiority.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    IdolEyes787, I like you a lot as a person!

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    IdolEyes787, I like you a lot as a person!
    That makes you and my Mom then.
    Well OK you then .
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    edit. wtf i thought this was only 1 page long :S
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 12-07-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: pointless post

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Um, did I miss the point I'm supposed to be seeing in this thread?
    What point?
    The one I'm being directed to see by the thread title

Quote Originally Posted by kukuska
    this is fst and threads are getting hijacked once in a while. you offered an advice so i reposted some of _your_ older posts to let people have a better image of yourself. about never happend - j meant this one https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3536854
    anyway, if you changed since that 2yo time, great, if not, chances are, this hdbits reincarnation won't be your last one
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 12-07-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: well, it wouldn't be a proper jacking without an edit would it?
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast