Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 0-day Tracker of type http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

TrackerEater BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Unsure

Hello,

I am looking for a good 0-Day tracker that has this specific type of tracker url :- http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

My ISP is hindering tracker communication and I have found that in my case, this type of tracker url is not affected.
    I already am on IPT and TL, and those two are not good for the tracker url type

Do help me if you wish or can,
    Thanks in advance

EDIT: If any1 knows of a way I can use my existing trackers without my isp hindering me, I would be just as glad.
    And also I will giveaway my TL and IPT accounts if I get a good tracker that works fine wiz my ISP...
    Last edited by TrackerEater; 12-06-2010 at 07:33 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerEater View Post
    EDIT: If any1 knows of a way I can use my existing trackers without my isp hindering me, I would be just as glad.
    And also I will giveaway my TL and IPT accounts if I get a good tracker that works fine wiz my ISP...
    My ISP used to do the same, heh. Using HTTPS tracker URLs did the trick, though I think TL and IPT don't have that. You could ask their staff if it's OK to use proxies to announce, that may also help.

Otherwise, good luck with your request.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    My ISP used to do the same, heh. Using HTTPS tracker URLs did the trick, though I think TL and IPT don't have that. You could ask their staff if it's OK to use proxies to announce, that may also help.

Otherwise, good luck with your request.
    Hello,

Thx for you answer anon. Actually I am already using Tor (only for tracker communications). I can communicate correctly to the tracker in the way that I get Tracker status is in "working" instead of "Connection closed by peer".

It works but not for my stats in TL and IPT trackers url type, stats do not get updated correctly (very rarely my stats are updated on the tracker and when it does I will have 0mb download and 90mb upload for a completed 7Gb torrent, thats very bad...). As for tracker urls of the type "http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=" stats and tracker communication works flawlessly.

I've tried different torrent clients and different tracker urls and the only solution for me is to get a good 0-Day tracker that has tracker url of the type "http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey="

Hope help comes soon
    Last edited by TrackerEater; 12-06-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    Looking For: 0-day Tracker of type http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    given your history, there's no reason to think that you won't trade your account in the near future.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    given your history, there's no reason to think that you won't trade your account in the near future.
    I didn't even get that far , he lost me at trackereater.
    Btw shows what I know. I thought that proxying trackers was grounds for a ban at most.

PS not saying that there isn't reason to trust you but...

1st post User is Banned...
    2nd post never got reply...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just in case anyone isn't aware and is so inclined.

Need TL Invite, I have Bitme Invite

TorrentLeech or SceneAccess
    This is dated 09-15-10 02:26 PM so you stand some chance of having your account disabled.
    I decided not to trade. If I had TL, it wouldn't be worth looking for RevTT. Thx for ur concern...

And third I got banned from SCC for inviting two users (who turned out to be cheaters) from here back in 2008
    The invites I gave as Free Giveaways...
    Hello,

I am looking for a good 0-Day tracker that has this specific type of tracker url :- http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

My ISP is hindering tracker communication and I have found that in my case, this type of tracker url is not affected.
    I already am on IPT and TL, and those two are not good for the tracker url type

Btw not saying that you lied and didn't trade get into TL after that initial post but seems that some people here need to always be explaining things a whole lot more often than the majority do.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    @IdolEyes787

TL I got from a friend, no trading done...
    I certainly have made more giveaways (some to my demise as you have quoted) than mere 'Trade posts' in the past actually.
    Looking For: 0-day Tracker of type http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    @IdolEyes787

TL I got from a friend, no trading done...
    I certainly have made more giveaways (some to my demise as you have quoted) than mere 'Trade posts' in the past actually.
    That hardly makes you trustworthy it only shows that you tend to play fast and easy with rules besides just the ones against trading.
    Also as most traders that view trackers on a silly scale artificial of "worth" you tend only giveaway those that you feel are of extremely limited "value " to you to gain cheap and easy "respect" .At the same time you withhold anything else as a bargaining chip to hopefully get you into places that ,oddly enough for the most part aren't nearly as "good" as the trackers that you treat with seemingly utter disregard.
    Show me some proof that I'm wrong and I'd be quit happy to retract everything I've said here and admit my mistake.

Btw I 'm sorry that I can't be more generous with my invites but it's people like yourself that have in the past disregarded the rules that are really to blame for that situation.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw I 'm sorry that I can't be more generous with my invites but it's people like yourself that have in the past disregarded the rules that are really to blame for that situation.
    i always love that later "btw" part in ur posts in this section

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Don't use Tor for torrenting, period. It's a completely irresponsible use of the system. Use some random shitty public proxy no one cares about if you insist on doing so, it'll probably help with your announce issues anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Don't use Tor for torrenting, period. It's a completely irresponsible use of the system.
    For tracker announces, as TrackerEater is doing right now, I think using Tor is OK. They're tiny and only made every 30-45 minutes, which doesn't clog the network.

It's tunneling peer connections that you (and I) have an issue with.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast