Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Flag Discretion?

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    just like i have the right to express my foot in the face of the person burning the American flag
    Would you do that to a colombian or mexican guy if they were burning a US flag. Burning a flag doesn't nessesaraly mean you wanna kill the people who live in the country. It mostly mean that you don't like the policy of this country. It would be no problem for me personaly to burn french flag, and that doesn't mean I wanna kill myself

BTW why am i a facist ??
    Burning a flag doesn' hurt nobody. So if you wanna bother people put them in jail or whatever, I think you can call yourself a facist.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas@7 November 2003 - 19:04
    just like i have the right to express my foot in the face of the person burning the American flag
    Would you do that to a colombian or mexican guy if they were burning a US flag. Burning a flag doesn't nessesaraly mean you wanna kill the people who live in the country. It mostly mean that you don't like the policy of this country.
    if they were burning the flag across the street from me, yes...

i didn't say it meant u wanted 2 kill them, it just shows a great deal of disrepect - kinda like pissin on someone's grave.....not cool.

It would be no problem for me personaly to burn french flag
    that just tells me how proud u r of your country - congrats - B)

Burning a flag doesn' hurt nobody
    double negative, guess that means it hurts EVERYBODY!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+7 November 2003 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 7 November 2003 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@7 November 2003 - 19:04
    Would you do that to a colombian or mexican guy if they were burning a US flag. Burning a flag doesn&#39;t nessesaraly mean you wanna kill the people who live in the country. It mostly mean that you don&#39;t like the policy of this country.
    if they were burning the flag across the street from me, yes...

i didn&#39;t say it meant u wanted 2 kill them, it just shows a great deal of disrepect - kinda like pissin on someone&#39;s grave.....not cool.

It would be no problem for me personaly to burn french flag
    that just tells me how proud u r of your country - congrats - B) [/b][/quote]
    You could whipe your ass with a flag if you wished to, no law prohibits it, except Saudi arabia I think. Meh... people these day&#39;s love to burn my beautiful flag with the star of david on it I aint going to kill no one its there opinion so more power to them.

If some prick wishes to hit some one because of a flag I suggest that people should burn him next instead rather then wasting a nice colofull flag.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I don&#39;t have the slightest idea what Flag Discretion is, but I&#39;m against it.
    Then again, I never did well in civis class.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@7 November 2003 - 19:19
    I don&#39;t have the slightest idea what Flag Discretion is, but I&#39;m against it.
    flag desecration - subject is spelled wrong.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@7 November 2003 - 19:11
    If some prick wishes to hit some one because of a flag I suggest that people should burn him next instead rather then wasting a nice colofull flag.
    keep talkin smack - it&#39;s not my fault u have no love for your country. i&#39;m proud of where i live, and what it and my flag stands for (athough i know many hate the u.s.)

shut yer bloody cake hole - noname hermaphadite.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+7 November 2003 - 20:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 7 November 2003 - 20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sid Hartha@7 November 2003 - 19:19
    flag desecration - subject is spelled wrong. [/b][/quote]
    Finally someone with eyes wide open

Peace
    UKAntiFlagBurningMan

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+7 November 2003 - 19:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 7 November 2003 - 19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@7 November 2003 - 19:11
    keep talkin smack - it&#39;s not my fault u have no love for your country. i&#39;m proud of where i live, and what it and my flag stands for (athough i know many hate the u.s.)

shut yer bloody cake hole - noname hermaphadite. [/b][/quote]
    Kiss my ass Patriot.
    I love my country as much as the next guy, but I do realise my country and what it stands for is not in a flag, its with the people and politicians inside the borders.

If some american burned my flag, I&#39;d clap and congratulating him on being able to work out how to use a lighter, If an american tried to burn one of my people then my country would gladly take up the case.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@7 November 2003 - 19:29
    Kiss my big fat ass Patriot.
    I love my country as much as the next guy, but I do realise my country and what it stands for is not in a flag, its with the people and politicians inside the borders.

If some american burned my flag, I&#39;d clap and congratulating him on being able to work out how to use a lighter, If an american tried to burn one of my people then my country would gladly take up the case.
    my country doesn&#39;t stand for the flag, the flag stands for the country u silly communist freak nugget -

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@7 November 2003 - 19:31
    I&#39;m so gay I tried to make love to bush.
    Yep, I agree with that one.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast