Thread: Best Tracker for Cover Art

I found a great tracker a long time ago. It ended with .RO if I recall correctly.

Anyway, let me know if you know of one/some.

Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I searched, but didn't find much. I know Wherefore.me offers cover art torrents, but I think only What.cd Elites can get invites at the moment.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Pedro's and E without a doubt. Almost everything is uploaded with full scans of not just the cover, but the booklet and such too. It sometimes gets a bit excessive, with 600dpi scans making up a third of the torrent size Also, it's mandatory for all torrents to include the cover as a bare minimum.

Torrents without full artwork can have a separate art torrent uploaded which becomes freeleech.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    How about DVD covers?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why would you need a tracker for that...

Just use google, there are plenty of sites that have them.
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thats a good one
    also try cdcovers.cc

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    If an album is uploaded without artwork then this is the site I usually visit:

http://cover-paradies.to/

All though freecovers looks pretty great too. Thanks whatcdfan.