Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: What, do you think, makes a good member of a private tracker different from a bad...

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

I feel the irony.
    The irony in that is that there is no irony.
    Is this irony?

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I feel the irony.
    That's copyrighted btw .Not that any of you scoff-laws apparently care about such things though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's copyrighted btw .Not that any of you scoff-laws apparently care about such things though.
    Come and get me, copper.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thanks for the invite, Intr4ns1t. I have to decline, however, since my wife occasionally stumbles across my bookmarks, and "HairyMenInPanties.Com" would cause strife in our marriage. Thanks anyway. Perhaps cine would be able to put it to better use.
    You don't have to put it in your bookmarks to use it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Something tells me you are not only a member, but a popular site model, anon...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Something tells me you are not only a member, but a popular site model, anon...
    If you signup with me as your referrer, I'll become Power User.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Is this irony?
    Nah, all of them were irony.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    On an whole other level, what's the point of quoting other members in your signature? It's becoming trend that I don't particularly enjoy, especially when the quote is totally uninteresting...

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I don't know, personally I think a quote or a statement says something about what I found humorous or interesting, more than a graphic signature or no signature at all. Obviously midway through forum activity people start associating statements/different stances to the specific people and the whole point becomes moot, but I still do it as a cheeky finger-flip to Idol. It probably annoys him, a tad, even if he won't admit it. And that's the humor in it for me.

Some idiots' posts on the other hand deserve to be immortalized temporarily (woo oxymorons) because I can't get over the shock of how stupid their statements are, which explains those specific signatures that I've had in the past.

It's the same with any signature really. A graphic, a quote of a user, a quote from a famous person, a descriptive list of things about the person, e-penis pictures, penis pictures. It's just a way to add associations to a user. Like the point of having an avatar that is not you. (I still have no idea what your avatar is, looks like an old comic, but I wouldn't know to be honest, never been a comic person).
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    On an whole other level, what's the point of quoting other members in your signature? It's becoming trend that I don't particularly enjoy, especially when the quote is totally uninteresting...
    those quote from IdolEyes787

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast