Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What, do you think, makes a good member of a private tracker different from a bad...

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    What, do you think, makes a good member of a private tracker different from a bad member? It seems to me I still don't understand what makes a good member of a private tracker different from a bad member because people like kukushka feel ashamed that both of us are Russian-speaking people. As some of you may remember, another hdbits member told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." A few months ago, I posted this question in the bitmetv forums, and tequilavip (who's one of the bitmetv mods) responded (I don't exactly remember his response), saying something like this, "A good member is someone who uploads stuff, someone who doesn't cheat..." And I don't remember what else he said... Sometimes I feel mentally retarded 'cause I don't understand how people view me as a person... Anyway, what, according to your opinion, makes a good member of a tracker different from a bad member?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    first of all u need to get over what people think abt u.in which ways will it effect ur morals and influence u as a person?if someone is in a deceit of falsely assuming who u r its their problem not urs, u r too soft dont let anyone play with ur emotions and why the heck will someone for u to decide where u belong mininova or hdbits? u got to know urself better and also u must consider the fact that everyone has a different opinion abt different things, some thought bhagat singh was a terrorist others believed he was a freedom fighter and its just the same with u, me and everyone
    On topic:
    first and foremost thing is to understand the rules of the tracker and abide with them, that in my opinion is very very important indeed, different trackers have different rules some encourage u to upload content like what.cd other want u seed it back like 0day trackers all in all the staff of the trackers knows whats good and bad for them so just by following rules and seed hard i think u deserve a place everywhere
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-09-2010 at 03:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Oleg, the issue people have with you (from what I've seen anyway) is that you seem to lack an understanding of a lot of basic computer concepts. The sort of people who torrent, and especially the sort of people who hang out on IRC are generally pretty knowledgeable about computers, and when you act the way you do they tend to think you're trolling rather than asking a serious question. In HDBits (especially since you got in during the closure) there's a huge sense that someone doesn't deserve to be a member if they don't know at least the basics about HD encoding.

My advice to you is that if you dislike a community, don't force yourself to hang out there. You can still belong to a torrent site without using their forums or IRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    by following rules and seed hard i think u deserve a place everywhere
    No one "deserves a place" anywhere as far as torrent trackers are concerned. Access to them is a privilege, not a right.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure this has been discussed plenty of times in the past already.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    my advice is join another site, perhaps learn about encoding if it interests you, make rips that other people want idk your question is obviously rhetorical so i thought id throw in my 2c.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    GlazeKing's Avatar Poster
    what did OlegL do? Lemme into the infoz
    and a good member is someone who sucks staffer cock and has a big epeen.just my imho
    Last edited by GlazeKing; 12-09-2010 at 06:17 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GlazeKing View Post
    what did OlegL do? Lemme into the infoz
    Protip: search his post history before asking, it could save you time and bandwidth.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    all members are good members until they do something bad.

a noob isnt a bad member, i know sod all about V0 V1 etc, or HD encoding (i just watch and listen to the shit) I also know nothing about cracking PC games, or even modding consoles (well Wii was easy but soldering and crap), I can burn/put them on an external hdd and play the things (some of the time) so does that make me a bad member/owner of BCG?

and we were/still are noobs about 1 subject or other.

I really dont understand these trackers that say you have to know the far end of a fart and which way it blows, before you can join it, personally i just wouldnt bother.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Well, at the end of the day, you just want to get some files that you need for your personal need, from the trackers.. Be a good member or bad member, doesn't matter. Generally, the traders & cheats are treated as bad members which I do not support.

Traders come due to the *invite system* and they don't do anything worng. Everyone have some amount of e-penis and they have something more. Hype of tracker= more trading.. See in the trade section. More than 90% of people would trade: hdbits,ftn,fsc or extigo. Why? because of their shitty invite system.

Cheats are nothing but people with low speed or don't have the money to buy seedbox for their use and those who wanna have large e-penis. The *ratio-system* is the main reason for these persons. Go to ratioless trackers and you will not see any cheats there.

So, the conclusion is: everyone is good member except they try to DDOS any tracker or try to hack into the db of any tracker.

As some of you may remember, another hdbits member told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong."
    for this answer, I'll say 2 things:
    1. Either he is a stupid 16 year old fella who thinks that this bt trackers are all in his life and thinks everyone same as him.
    2. His e-penis is very big. Need to cut down a bit for the shake of his personal life.
    Last edited by bijoy; 12-09-2010 at 09:15 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Go to ratioless trackers and you will not see any cheats there.
    Not true, many people cheat on ratio-free trackers just for the hell of it. Specially when their name begins with an F and they offer promotions and perks based on your uploaded amount, even if they don't keep track of ratios.

Personally, I don't approve of that behavior. Ratio-free trackers are already making it very easy for you to "survive" by just, well, seeding. It's kind of indecent to fake upload, but who cares anyway.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast