Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TranceRoute upload problem!!!

BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Hi!
    Today I've uploaded ~9 GB and the upload stat shows me U: 4.66 GB + 8.89 GB.
    Why the upload hasn't been added to the main upload?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Go and ask this same question at their IRC or forum. They should know better...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    I tried, but they don't answer me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Stop the torrents your seeding of TranceRoute, wait a while for your stats on TR to update.
    It's the way things work on TR, you have to start and stop torrents your seeding for them to update.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    right click on your torrent > update tracker
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    it will update eventually ... sometimes is not 100% correct tho

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    Stop the torrents your seeding of TranceRoute, wait a while for your stats on TR to update.
    It's the way things work on TR, you have to start and stop torrents your seeding for them to update.
    Same as Demonoid unfortunately, but bitching about it won't work. They run their tracker as they see fit. If you can't accept that then you don't fit in.

As long as you got that x.xxGB thing it will add though.. eventually.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 12-10-2010 at 01:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00b
    Same as Demonoid unfortunately, but bitching about it won't work. They run their tracker as they see fit. If you can't accept that then you don't fit in.

As long as you got that x.xxGB thing it will add though.. eventually. Yes, Demonoid is very slow to update ratios - despite the "(Updated once a day)" message next to your ratio. But it does eventually catch up... One year ago, the community was depressed because Demonoid had been 'off the air' for several months - due to 'server issues'. But when they eventually re-appeared (just before Christmas of last year), ALL user data, including ratios and donor status were restored and the file-sharing community was as happy as a kid on Christmas morning.

Your ratio will update, eventually - unless your tracker is playing a common tracker game, like threatening you with a ban unless you make a generous "donation". If that's the case, just grab as much as you can and walk away. Good trackers will not kick you out just because nobody currently wants what you're seeding back.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It has nothing to do with threatening anyone, TranceRoute/PureSound has been like that forever. Treat it like Demonoid and it updates fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    right click on your torrent > update tracker
    May not work in uTorrent, since it has anti-hammering protection - meaning that if the tracker status is "working", you won't even be able to click that option. Stopping the torrent, waiting a while, and restarting it should have the same effect, though.

As far as I know, TR lets you choose from three systems to recognize you as a user on the tracker level. May want to experiment with that if IP recognition keeps on giving you trouble.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast