Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cn rip

hmm, I can't say i'm flabbergasted at the news.
    Never liked the way it introduced itself. Too much bling bling and hype, too many cute and smart words, l33t,secret and too many stars **
    Often you see trackers start out like they are here to rule the world, soon after they vanish into thin air. Honestly i would have liked it to have lasted longer strengthen its position and become its claims but unfortunately it didn't.

Inddiferrent though as i may be about the tracker's demise, this is just my opinion, my point of view and i know many users out there really liked the tracker and used it a lot, so to all of you i wish you find a good substitute for your needs.

In addition i would also like to thank you Bum for your help in looking around all the time to find good members for the tracker.
    Last edited by The_Wire; 12-10-2010 at 01:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    There was a lot of talk about the tracker here, about being l33t and all. I wont approve or disprove any of it.
    But at the end, it was a very nice place. There were some very nice features. It had pretty cool browse page, thats the best feature I liked. Anyway, nothing lasts forever. Even some mighty ones have died in the past. Guess time to move on. I still have like a 100 torrents in utorrent sitting looking all red. Replacement time.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by HMthePM View Post
    I cant decide between ptp, tehconn. and ptn. Not looking for hd, mostly good ripped sd stuff, like tbh releases from cn.
    ptp should do the trick (41.655 torrents)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Now that everyone knows about CN, they are going to sekritly remake it as CNv2 and try the whole sekritcy thing again.
    Last edited by chrisbeebops; 12-10-2010 at 02:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ^ This!

Heh.. joking..

Thanks for all nice comments guys, we had a lot of fun on CN!

<3 you all!
    Last edited by nikola1970; 12-10-2010 at 02:42 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    What ? No more friendly slaps from R**e ? No more betting ? Sorry to hear that. Really enjoyed the tracker !

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    :-(
    CN (**********.mn) was one of my favorite sites, and I got many great releases from there. Sad....
    The worse thing is: I was leeching a 100GB pack from there and it is stuck at 68%.
    So, 68GB of bw lost for nothing.. :/

Edit: their url still cencored here.. lol.
    Don't know if i should put this here, but i still have that pack ( PRoDJi.Rips.Movies, right ? ). I'll be sending you a PM with the .torrent so you can continue leeching.
    Cheers !

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by nikola1970 View Post
    ^ This!

Heh.. joking..

Thanks for all nice comments guys, we had a lot of fun on CN!

<3 you all!
    what he said...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cojocel View Post
    What ? No more friendly slaps from R**e ? No more betting ? Sorry to hear that. Really enjoyed the tracker !

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    :-(
    CN (**********.mn) was one of my favorite sites, and I got many great releases from there. Sad....
    The worse thing is: I was leeching a 100GB pack from there and it is stuck at 68%.
    So, 68GB of bw lost for nothing.. :/

Edit: their url still cencored here.. lol.
    Don't know if i should put this here, but i still have that pack ( PRoDJi.Rips.Movies, right ? ). I'll be sending you a PM with the .torrent so you can continue leeching.
    Cheers !
    You could try rehosting that pack at another tracker, like PtN and allow the other users that haven't finished it to do so.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I used to have that pack at one point. It died in the name of hard disk space though (and I started upgrading my collection to HD anyway).

To be honest, this was not the response to this from FST that I was expecting at all
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Hey, there's still hope if you happen to know the IP and port of a stranded seeder.
    thanks for the idea, but I never bothered to see the seeder table anytime, so, it is lost.. :/

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast