Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cn rip

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    For those that have wondered what was going on...The site will not be back. Due to personal, technical, and other unforeseen circumstances the site put on some cement shoes and is now swimming with the fishes.

Thanks to all that have helped it in the past and present!

For those that are not rejoicing, remember that this is simply one aspect of the Internet and fortunately for all of us there are other sites to go around...

From personal experience I would highly recommend iTS, PtN, and goem to fill your movie tracker void. Yes, there are others, but these are ones I am a member of and hope to see you there!

Have a great holiday season! Later!

//bum
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Eh it's a pity. Despite disagreements over how the site was run I always thought it was a nice place, contrary to what many on the outside believed. I met plenty of nice people there and had several of them do me some pretty big favours over the last year and a half.

RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Sorry to see another site go Enjoyed it while it lasted
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It was one of my favorite, and frequently used sites. I'm very sorry to hear of its closure.

Thanks to everyone involved for their continuous efforts!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    about time, the site was well built but dead from the start

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RIP. It was a nice site. I haven't had much time to spend there lately but overall one of my favorites and one of the most well designed sites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    For those that have wondered what was going on...The site will not be back. Due to personal, technical, and other unforeseen circumstances the site put on some cement shoes and is now swimming with the fishes.
    Many die too late, and some die too early.

Thus spake Zarathustra.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    It was a great site !
    RIP
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry to see it go. Even though I personally never got into the whole Mafia thing, I do see how it could be fun. Maybe I'm just too old for this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    I was invited to the site while back when Qlix was staffing. Never used the account. That's pretty much all interaction i ever had with CN. Anyway, wishing everyone luck.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast