Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ptp

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Oh. That's Ian. My bad.
    I think his name is Lan.

On a sidenote, it's not over until requesters pass the Idol and cine post-checks as well.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Whats the filter post check? Filtering by users or some other way?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HMthePM View Post
    Whats the filter post check?
    Searching someone's post, threads and rep to see if they've already had an account there, or are trying to engage on a similar act of dishonesty.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Dont tell me you guys go through full history of every guy that makes a request or giveaway or trade. That would take so much time.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Advanced search helps.

Dont tell me you guys go through full history of every guy that makes a request or giveaway or trade. That would take so much time.
    It's a free service included with the FST Bronze plan and above.
    Last edited by anon; 12-11-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    who so ever has underrated the ability of senior members to catch liers, cheaters etc has faced consequences

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Strangely the people who tend to do the most requesting don't usually avail themselves much of the rest of the board . Kind of falls in line with their mindset that FST is all about "what's in it for me".
    As soon as that is settled one way or the other they also have the tendency to fuck off until them decide they "need" something else.

I don't mind them fucking off ,I just wish they would make it of a more permanent nature.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-11-2010 at 05:15 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Strangely the people who tend to do the most requesting don't usually avail themselves much of the rest of the board . Kind of falls in line with their mindset that FST is all about "what's in it for me".
    As soon as that is settled one way or the other they also have the tendency to fuck off until them decide they "need" something else.

I don't mind them fucking off ,I just wish they would make it of a more permanent nature.
    I am guessing you are not from the team of administrators and are just whining about it. There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites! If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

1)ask admins to change the requirement to post on Invite G/A section to 100 posts in the rest of the board or whatever you feel like

OR

2)Live with it! and spare us the moral lectures

I am going to stick with option # 2 for you since even I am pretty sure even the admins dont give you that attention

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    i think u still havent forget abt that E-Rape u had...and fighting for ur fake reputation but i am glad that u r ready to give me another chance to make u learn ur lesson well

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    I am guessing you are not from the team of administrators and are just whining about it. There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites! If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

1)ask admins to change the requirement to post on Invite G/A section to 100 posts in the rest of the board or whatever you feel like

OR

2)Live with it! and spare us the moral lectures

I am going to stick with option # 2 for you since even I am pretty sure even the admins dont give you that attention
    If you can't keep up, you might want to avoid entering the race.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast