Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ptp

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    I am guessing you are not from the team of administrators and are just whining about it. There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites! If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

1)ask admins to change the requirement to post on Invite G/A section to 100 posts in the rest of the board or whatever you feel like

OR

2)Live with it! and spare us the moral lectures

I am going to stick with option # 2 for you since even I am pretty sure even the admins dont give you that attention
    If you can't keep up, you might want to avoid entering the race.
    lol *thumbs up*

I cant keep up but atleast this will give other members indication how big of a monkey some people can be who only spam and have zero rep. Maybe it saves someone else

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    I cant keep up but atleast this will give other members indication how big of a monkey some people can be who only spam and have zero rep.
    Just wondering, how is rep relevant?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites!
    Nice deduction Sherlock but the actual reason is nothing so altruistic.It's to increase traffic on the site so that the owner hopefully makes more money.
    If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

1)ask admins to change the requirement to post on Invite G/A section to 100 posts in the rest of the board or whatever you feel like

OR

2)Live with it! and spare us the moral lectures

I am going to stick with option # 2 for you since even I am pretty sure even the admins dont give you that attention
    As for requirements to access the invite section it did get up briefly as far 20 posts but the amount of spam by people unwilling to commit an ounce of effort to the board even in the hope of gaining their "dream" invite proved more curse than blessing .
    The only plus was that in that mountain of spam no one descended to the depths of cock-sure stupidity that you regularly do.

As for morality no need to be jealous just because you apparently don't have any.
    Btw please do 'keep it up" . Hopefully it will have a positive effect on me and I will start working on my rep.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-11-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I cant keep up but atleast this will give other members indication how big of a monkey some people can be who only spam and have zero rep.
    Rep indicates that other members actually highly regard/respect the person and that he is contributing towards the forums.

You can have 13,000 posts but they are worthless because

1)You dont have a life thus you spend so much time on these forums
    2)You continuously harass other members
    3)You spam the boards daily with gibberish

Not to mention that since you 0 rep, no other member respects you yet you are delusional and somehow claim to be messiah. Ironic isnt it ?

I dont know if I were in place of such a person, I would rather commit suicide than spam more

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1

Rep indicates that other members actually highly regard/respect the person and that he is contributing towards the forums.

Not to mention that since you 0 rep, no other member respects you yet you are delusional and somehow claim to be messiah. Ironic isnt it ?

I dont know if I were in place of such a person, I would rather commit suicide than spam more
    wow, what a load of crap.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Nope, not at all. Actually, lots of rep usually means you're a trader or have made tons of indiscriminate giveaways just to get... rep points.

Actually, both Idol and me have more than zero rep. I chose to hide mine because I eventually found it to be irrelevant, and I think so did he in the past.
    Last edited by anon; 12-11-2010 at 06:51 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Nope, not at all. Actually, lots of rep usually means you're a trader or have made tons of indiscriminate giveaways just to get... rep points.

Actually, both Idol and me have more than zero rep. I chose to hide mine because I eventually found it to be irrelevant, and I think so did he in the past.
    ok makes alot of sense but the other points still apply especially harassing other members

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    BT Rep: +1 = 1337

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

You are right in that 13000 posts are as worthless as 60 or 60000 if you want to view conversation (and life ) as simply some means to an end .

Otherwise
    1. Whether I have a life or not isn't something that is determined by me spending 30 minutes a day on a website .
    2. I don't continually do anything other than give my honest opinion regardless of how that influences certain peoples view of me . I also don't "harass" anyone except maybe thetrader and in his particular case I think it's entirely justifiable .
    3. It only gibberish if you lack the intelligence ,maturity , background here or most importantly sense of humour to appreciate it.

Btw just out of curiosity how old are you ?
    Young I hope because it the only acceptable excuse for still thinking that you know everything.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-11-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw just out of curiosity how old are you ?
    Young I hope because it the only acceptable excuse for still thinking that you know everything.
    i know people in their 40's that are waymore immature than teenagers LOL.

protip: never argue about the age. it always leads to the same answer.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast