Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PtN

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Just a little bump action here...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    nice ga, pm'ed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Just a little bump action here...
    Boing Boing Boing

Quote Originally Posted by Expeto View Post
    nice ga, pm'ed
    Invite sent. Enjoy and be good
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    can i have an invite please? PMed! Thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Nice strong structure in this thread! Hats off Intr4ns1t & bumrocks! =D
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    PM sent!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by lecter View Post
    can i have an invite please? PMed! Thanks
    Sorry, but in neither of the "read receipt requested" pm's you sent me, did you include what I asked for in my original post. So, I'm a frayed knot.

Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    PM sent!
    Send me one with an email address and you're good to go lea88, just try to keep up once you get there (I am just joking with you of course)
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    @Intr4ns1t

finally downed a torrent from ptn after a long long time,my apologies for not being active there,i hope u wont mind a little suggestion from a member,this should have been posted at the ptn forums instead of here,but i m a little more comfortable here,u can penalize me for that if u want

1)what if ptn starts hosting "unrared files" only,would take a little extra work but that would be neater i think.

2)a little "subtitles section" like the one on hdchina,where the users could add subs themselves if they can find any,for the files that dont come with subs.

3)i m not sure if its already happening there,but wouldnt it be good if only a select few and the best p2p release groups are allowed on the site,this would stop the site from being cluttered with various releases of the same file,which are almost of same quality,groups like wiki,metis,cbgb,flawless,vision etc could be made available asap after release.
    Last edited by karachidude; 12-17-2010 at 12:23 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    @Intr4ns1t

finally downed a torrent from ptn after a long long time,my apologies for not being active there,i hope u wont mind a little suggestion from a member,this should have been posted at the ptn forums instead of here,but i m a little more comfortable here,u can penalize me for that if u want

1)what if ptn starts hosting "unrared files" only,would take a little extra work but that would be neater i think.
    This was discussed at length when I was staff, and the decision was that we wouldn't make it a rule, but a preference. For folks that use servers to download stuff home, rared files are much quicker to transfer. Many torrents are upped unpacked, and pretty much all the internal releases are unpacked. There's an icon to let you know if a file is unpacked.

2)a little "subtitles section" like the one on hdchina,where the users could add subs themselves if they can find any,for the files that dont come with subs.
    Not a bad idea.

3)i m not sure if its already happening there,but wouldnt it be good if only a select few and the best p2p release groups are allowed on the site,this would stop the site from being cluttered with various releases of the same file,which are almost of same quality,groups like wiki,metis,cbgb,flawless,vision etc could be made available asap after release.
    There have been a lot of recent efforts by the poor moderators to clean up that problem as of late, which is a downside of allowing anyone to upload. As it stands, internal releases are the final trump, but some folks prefer scene releases, so the scene releases are left on the tracker. At this point in time, about 15% of the torrents at PtN are internal releases, so we do alright on that end.

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will defo forward the subtitle suggestion to the staff, cuz it's a good idea.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    ok thanks

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast